3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imm0ral 18.04.22 12:51 am

FIFA 15 failure of the year or idiots work at EA? (FIFA 15)

How many nerves have already been spent ...
How many times in FUT did my 3 points not count, or rather, the match was not counted at all!
How many times did the EA servers crash during an almost won match, and instead of winning I had a TP
But this ...
In the 4th division I scored 19 points, won the title, and now I think a good opponent will trample now, but what do I see?
These freaks left me for another season in the 4th division
How so???

19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iseeenemyship 18.04.22

I also flew out at 14. I started playing the English version and there were no problems with departures

I
Imm0ral 18.04.22

Iseeenemyship
And it was that the Division won, but you were left in it and were not transferred further?)))

K
Kub1k J 18.04.22

Imm0ral
you are not the only one, and this is already the norm, there are things that you just have to get used to, and hope that someday they will be able to get the servers working...

D
Dark_ArX 18.04.22

Imm0ral
Well, the failure of the year is unlikely: when you get through all the thorns, the game still pleases. But the most buggy game in the series is very similar to the truth)))

D
DVBBS 18.04.22

Probably some kind of oversight on the part of the developers.
Be patient. :)

b
benderrr777 18.04.22

updated the 15th now it does not start. who knows what's wrong?

S
Sagy 18.04.22

Bugs in bulk, of course, as well as problems with servers.
2 days ago in FUT mode, I led 3 matches in a row in the score, after which the opponent was disconnected, of course I didn’t get victories for this, but the contracts are spent by the players. The next match, I'm leading 3-1, bam, I have a disconnect, although everything is fine with the Internet, and of course they counted the defeat ... I'm
tired already.

I
Imm0ral 18.04.22

They answered from those supporters, apologized, said that this happens and they can’t do anything about it because there is no such physical possibility
and presented a set of silver contracts

I
Imm0ral 18.04.22

Sagy
It always seems like this, if the servers have fallen, this TP
also often happens

S
Sagy 18.04.22

Imm0ral, for the first time I received a technical defeat)
And for disconnecting (namely Livs) an opponent, they don’t give a technical victory, at least in FUT, I think that this is not right, contracts are spent after all.

In general, the defensive play is ugly, a banal example, the opponent makes a throw into the penalty area, his player runs at full speed, and yours go at a walk ... That is, even if you have time to switch to one of them, you simply don’t have time save the situation. And the auto-change of the player is generally terribly done, because of the same casts.

Well, typical FIFA problems, it’s simply impossible to score from some points, the goalkeeper drags, even if there is Neuer, even Gabulov, it doesn’t matter. But you can hit almost from the center of the field and the ball will fly over the collar.

I
Imm0ral 18.04.22

Sagy
now became much better defensively, and the change in the game scheme helped in this, from the very beginning he played 4-3-3 and could do little in defense, then he switched to 4-5-1 in defense, it became much better, but in attack it was boring, and I accidentally switched to a scheme where there are two tsaps and three tsaps (and I switched to it because I have a lot of tsaps and I wanted to play them all) and one forward
, I assure you there will be order in defense, since the opponent will be under such pressure that he won’t be able to cast! well, or very rarely, this is a discovery for me !!! another 4-2-2 is also a terrible scheme, the balance is excellent, try one of them for sure! or full control of the center of the field or a little less control but diversity in front in the form of two forwards)))

S
Sagy 18.04.22

Imm0ral, I myself play on 4-5-1 (cp, 2 dac, lp and pp), I can’t say that I suffer from casting every time, but it happens)

M
Max Savin 18.04.22

tell me why in online seasons I always come across opponents of at least 4 stars, although I only have two

r
ryslan113113 18.04.22

hello everyone! in seasons fifa 15 ultimate team won the 7th season twice, but after that there is no increase in the 6th - the 7th starts from the beginning. what kind of nonsense, can anyone come across. what to do to fix it? , but maybe someone found some way out of this situation ............................. thanks in advance

F
FIFA 15 18.04.22

Thank God I play with Tim as a pro, everything is almost normal there

d
diesel78 18.04.22

For such a game, these bastards should be hung by the balls! There was a super game FIFA 10, it would seem, take it and improve the already good one. No, we need to come up with crooked passes, a system of collisions so that the players twitch like glitched bots, run into each other and skid in place. What is tactical defense worth? I still don't understand why she needs it. Of course, they left the standard one for those who don’t like it, but why can’t you choose it online ??? And the intellect of the players, this is just a pipets, really stupid bots, no associations with human behavior. Fifa 15 is raw shit! God forbid fifa 20 will bring the game to mind!

k
kagaykayo 18.04.22

I would play in ut but the laptop is weak, the company lags, and against a real player it’s generally a problem I play against the computer career mode player’s career has already developed 81% percent position of the dac total 92 and by the way guys don’t know if it’s possible to change or not the player I already have a dac left at all a little unlock then I can change or not the position is not online

T
Tier69 18.04.22

all games from EA normally run only in English versions, any of their games with Russian localization is buggy. The same DAI litsukha Origin sometimes has to change the language in the settings so that they don’t fall into the textures. Fifu 15 did not play, but 14 really pissed me off with their departures.

S
Stepan Pavlyuchenko 18.04.22

Why can't I play seasons online, it tells me that this ability is not available because your player profile does not have permissions, what does this mean and what should I do