3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Rocksteady has released the first patch for the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Rocksteady is working with partners to address PC performance issues that players are experiencing.

"Despite a lot of work, we have already made some progress towards improving game performance. It will take some time to make sure we are working in the right direction."

June 28 Patch Fix List:
Fixed a bug that caused the process to terminate incorrectly after exiting the game.
Added global shading and rain effects on Batman suit/car
Fixed a bug that caused the game to reload after checking the integrity of the cache
Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when Motion Blur was turned off in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will allow you to turn off some visual effects

Below is a list of key fixes we are currently working on improving:
Support for 30-60 fps in the settings menu.
Bug fixes for low resolution textures
Improved overall performance and frame rate
Added more options in the graphics settings menu
Fixes for Full Screen mode on laptops
General fixes for
NVIDIA SLI video memory improvements and fixes
AMD Crossfire support
NVIDIA and AMD driver updates

While we are working on performance improvements, we will continue to release small patches and hotfixes for those currently playing Batman Arkham Knight.

We wanted to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor your feedback.
A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Dude, did you just wake up? This thread is several days old.

j
jkmax 18.04.22

Come on

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

I was already glad that today I will play as a man, that the second patch was released. And this petty one came out yesterday - 67 meters or something. And nothing rules, except that it makes visible the effects of invisibility.

A
Ashley33 18.04.22

Crap, today I went into the game - there is no choice of frequency or advanced graphic settings, so it's all a lie ...

j
jkmax 18.04.22

Ashley33
It shouldn't happen yet... Wait for the second patch