3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha20052 18.11.19 04:59 pm

How better to start the 2nd passage? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

When to start and what is changing?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 18.11.19

Sasha20052
Buying all neshtyaki have Tolosa, protula all the locations, then start. Complete quest lines in the characters, if possible.
Be sure to pack a mask dancer before NG+.

R
RumerG 18.11.19

Sasha20052
The joke is that the protagonist does not blow a whistle, thus not giving a signal to KURO opened the door, even though I approached her). Then give the feedback)

S
Sasha20052 18.11.19

Lelik Bobik
what is this mask? I like as you progress through each location investigated thoroughly, but no part of the mask which is not seen!)

L
Lelik Bobik 18.11.19

Sasha20052
She's shopkeepers.
1-I have a huckster-barrels in the memory 2 from a dealer before the "Forgotten dungeon", and the 3rd appears in the huckster-barrel after the murder of the Great carp.

S
Sasha20052 18.11.19

SPS will look!

c
callmegod 18.11.19

Sasha20052
Collect 3 parts of the mask and will skill points to throw in +stamina and damage instead of leveling perks.

M
MrGwinblade 18.11.19

I have another problem... During the second pass 2, I in the beginning, where the channel, the hatch was closed. I notably Oh... surprised. ran, swam, and saw that the idol to return usable. How the fuck technola and were in the castle asin... without a sword... and to return...

D
Ded MastDay 18.11.19

MrGwinblade
It's because of the cheats. Play fair and no bugs.

S
Spidermanos 18.11.19

Lelik Bobik
right now that's 1st time playing came to the merchant in the Palace of the original carp still didn't kill great but kumok mask to buy from him)