3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanishing Walker 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Your favorite female character (Mortal Kombat (2011))

So your opinion:
137 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 18.04.22

Lady Drakon Of
course, not with a smile from ear to ear and a bewitching look :)
It would be interesting to see Kitana's face. Maybe she's wearing that bandage for nothing.

l
lady dragon 18.04.22

It 's clear that not with a smile from ear to ear and a bewitching look :)
And what then?))
It would be interesting to see Kitana's face. Maybe she's wearing that bandage for nothing.
Just don't say that you haven't seen O_o)
Kitana is beautiful, why does she wear a bandage..., x.z.
Milena looks the same outwardly, but wears a bandage on business)

G
Garrus-1994 18.04.22

Why would I?)
This question, as I understand it, is addressed to me? :)
If so, compared to Shao, the rest are just noobs :)
Just don't say you didn't see O_O)
I'm surprised too O_O
I saw Kitana's face. I don't remember Milena's face :(

p
petyabv 18.04.22

pix.playground.ru

C
Corrosion 18.04.22

Liamdude Found
it here: http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mileena
:)

"What then?))"
Don't embarrass me :D

"I'm surprised too O_O
I saw Kitana's face."
I saw it too. But I'd like it without a bandage... or did you mean without a bandage?

"Milena's face I don't remember"
pix.playground.ru

l
lady dragon 18.04.22

without a mask, yes)
According to the plot, Milena (she used to call her Milena, although Milina was correct) was a terrible monster, but for some of his next purpose, the emperor used her, endowing her with beauty. As a result, she became disfigured only in the jaw area, and not the whole face as a whole, this was a reminder to her. Other than that, she was wonderful.

S
SkyraX 18.04.22

and I remember from some source that they cloned Kitana (Milena), and for the fact that she did not complete the task (I think to kill Kitana), she was made such a face for this.
although maybe it's just an unsuccessful cloning? xD

S
SkyraX 18.04.22

by the way, my favorite Persian from F is still jade, given that she was played by the Russian actress Irina Pantaeva (and not "some kind of Japanese" as many say), who suddenly does not know such a trifle

l
lady dragon 18.04.22

sky1701
Yes, they gave her the appearance of Kitana. But it was not created artificially.

C
Corrosion 18.04.22

On that site (my post above, there is a link to just that page) and it is written that she is a clone of Kitana:

"Mileena is a clone of Kitana, created by Shang Tsung's sorcery for Shao Kahn, using Tarkatan physiology. Vicious and evil, she despises Kitana, and feels that it is her own right to rule Edenia as Princess in her place. chance to seize power that comes within her hands."

S
SkyraX 18.04.22

Well, isn't that what I wrote?

C
Corrosion 18.04.22

"and I remember from some source"
I just cited the source.

X
XxHPowChekXxX 18.04.22

Milena is not a Clone but her twin ..... damn sister ..... a twin ......

well, as a driver at that time there were always very good (Kitana) and very bad (Milena) characters ..... and

that source is probably a fun one ..... its author didn’t really dig deeper ......))))))))

l
lady dragon 18.04.22

I remember just that, on the already existing Milena, "dressed" the beauty of Kitana.

p
petyabv 18.04.22

Bruder Pay4ek
When Emperor Shao Kahn conquered Edenia and united it with Outworld, he decided to spare the life of Kitana, the daughter of the former king of Edenia, Jerrod, and raise her as his own daughter. And although Kitana grew up not knowing anything that Kan killed her father, he was afraid that someday the princess would find out the truth and rise up against him. Kahn ordered the sorcerer Shang Tsung to create an evil clone of Kitana who would be loyal to Shao Kahn and later replace Kitana. The sorcerer carried out the order, but things did not quite go according to plan. When Tsung created a clone, Milina's mouth deformed into a terrible grin, inherent in the Tarkatan clan. However, Kitana and Milina grew up together and Milina had to keep an eye on the princess. Both girls were Shao Kahn's personal warriors, but Milina hated the princess. Later, she became a secret ally of Baraka, a warrior from the Tarkatan clan.
Wikipedia
_
_
pix.playground.ru

C
Corrosion 18.04.22

"Milena without a mask"
And where is the "terrible grin"? After all, she was with such a mouth from the very beginning.

p
petyabv 18.04.22

Um, these are my fantasies on the topic, and yes, with a grin, be wrong with the crooked Shang Tsung!

X
XxHPowChekXxX 18.04.22

Yes, Shang Tsung is also crooked in life))))))))))))))

l
lady dragon 18.04.22

Hmm, but in that little book it was a little different) And that's right, Milena had two sai.

V
Varyag7 18.04.22

I like Shiva the most.