3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Cat 18.11.19 04:59 pm

Quest \"blood letter physician\" - how to get? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Someone passed? I found only one samurai fitting the description in the tank Asino, but as I understand the letter can be given to someone else.
PS There is a suspicion that it will be with the hospital Joseki in BB, so not in a hurry to risk of NPS.
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
portible 18.11.19

You can still lure the big guy crying.

T
TXOMTPSTL 18.11.19

Angry Cat
The letter does not need to give ,it is to wolf. It will only lead to the dungeon of a samurai.

M
MrShiro20 18.11.19

does anyone know what to do after the healer's eyes of the carp give he's saying and then disappears from the square where is he now?

T
TXOMTPSTL 18.11.19

MrShiro20
After the transfer of his eyes, he locked in a cell. It can be accessed through an underwater course , after the dialog it will disappear and the quest will be over. Like.

M
MrShiro20 18.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
here he disappeared and I wonder if it's goodbye I think not

c
callmegod 18.11.19

Samurai is where you can lure somewhere? I don't even remember where he is. I refused to lure him and went on. What do you give at the end? Costs to run the dungeon again?

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 18.11.19

And whether it is necessary to send the samurai to this terrible doctor, in a terrible dungeon ? Because a samurai, too, have a quest,sort of. He hears a tune and it has something to end . What are the rewards in both cases? Sorry samurai , he seems a good character.

MrShiro20
The doctor gave something interesting?

M
MrShiro20 18.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
it is not that good he didn't give the material and all

T
TXOMTPSTL 18.11.19

callmegod
If you lure to the doctor at the end will give rare materials for the improvement of the prosthesis , and if not to lure it comes to water mill in the village of Mibu, and after a battle with a Water Rin he will thank you and give a unique Statue of Jizo Jijiu. It differs from the standard only additional word in the title , the color of the diaper and description. The effect is the same, also disposable.

P
Phantom Punisher 18.11.19

TXOMTPSTL
And it after the fight with Rin Water to send to the healer or only one option is available?

T
TXOMTPSTL 18.11.19

Phantom Punisher
He will die after they give the statuette.

After he sent the samurai to the doctor , talked to the merchant at the entrance to the dungeon. The dealer did not like that I to this physician sent a decent samurai , and told me that it will backfire

c
callmegod 18.11.19

ahh, well, I also remembered him. He died after a geisha with a guitar. So the dude in the dungeon, and will be until the end of the game. Nothing new, he says, only about the letter.

l
lbvf2536 18.11.19

MrShiro20
But where to find those eyes, I can't understand help please???

M
MrShiro20 18.11.19

lbvf2536
water can't exactly remember where the carp with red eyes will kill him and get the eye

D
Ded MastDay 18.11.19

lbvf2536
In the village of Mibu in the water will be red-eyed carp. With him falling.

l
lbvf2536 18.11.19

MrShiro20
There are in fact as in the first village come to the first lake after the boss or the nuns?

-
-zotik- 18.11.19

lbvf2536
On the idol with the name of the village of MIBA and there in the village, the lake and floats carp with red eyes+ rosary in a chest at the bottom of the lake

N
Nemezis 18.11.19

My doctor was locked in his cave, you can get there?