3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denismax 18.04.22 10:04 pm

Capture Princess Lorelei: Set Checkered Sails (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

How or from whom to put checkered sails on a ship? The fabric itself is in the backpack, but I don’t understand who to put it on the ship.
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
denismax 18.04.22

Problem solved. The required NPC is Captain Dick Send, who is first in Inselburg until he swims away to the sandy one with the boy Jim, so if he sailed away, then you need to look already on the Sandy one.
Actually, that's why I didn't think to go to the "unnecessary island" for the sake of completing one of the main story quests :)

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

denismax
You can get the Checkered Ship from Dick Send before sending it to Sandy. The quest with the boy Jim is secondary. And the whole point is in the sequence of visiting the islands.

d
denismax 18.04.22

The quest is secondary, but it turns out a little and affects the main one)

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

denismax
I meant the treasure hunt quest, it does not affect the main branch. The boy is needed only to lure the novice out of the castle.

d
denismax 18.04.22

I also mean this quest, and it is precisely what affects the main one in such a way that the captain's NPC moves to another island.
And hence the difference in the sequences of these quests. Okay, we have already gone into demagoguery.

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

denismax
You can completely forget about the treasure hunt quest, it will not affect the main plot in any way.

w
wildwind1978 18.04.22

Before Dick Send sailed to Sandy, he approached him, but he did not give the opportunity to get sails. Maybe you need to buy a ship first? Or is there another problem? Where can I get a verse?

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

wildwind1978
For sails, you first need to buy checkered fabric.

g
gerasim93 18.04.22

Where can you get fabric?

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

gerasim93
At the smuggler.

y
yaskevich_alex 18.04.22

Hello! And where is the agreed place where you need to meet the princess?

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

yaskevich_alex
Fountain of magic near the pier.

h
her 18.04.22

the ship drove to the pier, you need to take a versifier somewhere and somehow drive the guard away from the princess's tower! Tell me what to do?

h
her 18.04.22

and talk to some mafinor?

m
mexacb 18.04.22

the poet is a baron (I don’t remember his name), whom you take in Monteville. mafinor is a recruited innkeeper, through him you just drive away the guard, with the help of a note (more precisely, you lure the princess out of the castle)

V
Vadim Feliksovich 18.04.22

And where to look for flowers for a bouquet?

n
nestrbob 18.04.22

Vadim Feliksovich
Alone throughout the location or buy a bouquet in the fairy house.

I
Ilya_fera 18.04.22

I lost the ship, I rummaged through the commands, I didn’t find it ... how should I prescribe with the asshole at the end and at the beginning or without?
itm and name I did not write