3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 18.04.22 10:30 pm

How to kill a fox? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

there is one problem, I mean I’m knocking this creature and it summons spirits of 1 lvl and I don’t have time to kill them as her health is restored, and so it always is. sometimes these spirits appear far away and I don’t have time to kill everyone quickly so that the goblin does not restore health. I play on the difficulty to measure, on other difficulties it does not seem to summon spirits
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 18.04.22

Use Yrden and kill.

[CAPTURE HIM WITH IRDEN © Sheala]

A
Alex Coachman 18.04.22

Perfume first lvl. The value of the damage is nothing. We kill the sign, like the werewolf with mad damage, drinking thunder and pressing on the boss, ignoring everything else until the boss dies.

S
Stepagorr92 18.04.22

you run away from them, the spirits will disappear and she will not be able to regenerate

k
kukulkan9 18.04.22

Throw a moondust bomb at the fox and hit with quick attacks. Nothing is easier than this fight.

E
Eugenij_BLR 18.04.22

Rusik
The easiest way to deal with her when she splits is described in our Wiki: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/bestiary/spirits_and_ghosts/#wiki-29420

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

Alex Coachman
is a creature of 10 or 12 lvl, it just disappears and other lvl 1 ones appear in its place, and while I jump up to them and kill them, the health of the leshachiha is restored. no problem with damage

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

Ewgenij_BLR
do you have to run away? ok I'll try

E
Eugenij_BLR 18.04.22

Rusik
Try it, the performance of the method has been personally verified

-
-SERGEY- 18.04.22

Moon dust - and the ghost turns into a "drowned man". (according to complexity)

S
Sir Francis Drake 18.04.22

Passed with the help of irden and powerful attacks, when 1 lvl appeared - ignored

s
separ 18.04.22

kiss her

p
propeller-faust 18.04.22

Rusik
Pump up Irden. There it will be possible to use it as a second level when he shoots her like lightning, very effectively. Well, Moondust bombs will help you. Yes, and do not climb on it if it is weaker by 4-5 levels.

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

propeller-faust
I'm level 10 myself and can deal with the spirit without problems, but the problem was that it restores health

p
propeller-faust 18.04.22

Rusik
I don't remember, but if you're about the same level as her, then you shouldn't have any problems at all. Ghosts of her must be sequentially chopped so that she does not recover. I killed her at level 7 without any hassle with yrden and moondust. The fight took less than 10 minutes. Try to just cut it ignoring the spirits. Just cut. Anytime and anywhere. Ruby at the moment when she restores health. Cut and do not stop so that she does not pump up health. Use Quen to bury yourself. Maintain health with elixirs and immediately go into battle. Don't let her recover, cut her at this moment and forget about the spirits, oil the sword against the ghosts. Don't go far from her. Dodge, roll and cut. Cut it completely. All this together will give a result. And you will be happy. If absolutely nothing, then try to return to her at level 14 - 15 and she herself will fall before you,

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

propeller-faust
already killed everything, just had to move away so that she would not restore health, killed in 5 minutes

J
JOKERIVAN 18.04.22

And what's the problem with running to these spirits?

E
Evgeny Druzhny 18.04.22

My crossbow tactics fall with one shot and no need to run up