3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Saved the fireman, but the marker remained hanging on him (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Saved the fireman, but the marker remained hanging on him. More precisely, this marker is in the form of a cross, I don’t even know what to do with it(
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 18.04.22

Edward Core
uninstall game

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

wow
Genius!
Let me guess, when the class teacher calls your parents and says that you are a loser, then the class teacher answered the question "how to be with you" - "I should have had an abortion."
PS You are a rude guy, if you can’t say something sensible, it’s better to remain silent than to pour out guano ...

p
press 18.04.22

Edward Core
I am a student and have no parents!
ps do not create stupid blogs!

R
RedDiezeL 18.04.22

Edward Core
You are not the only one, the same situation, wait for the patch

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

press
This, as they say, your sexual difficulties.
I don't see any reason to be rude.
+ student, what other blog? You beguiled, this is a forum and this means that this is not a blog but a topic.
God, where do you come from without parents ...

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

RedDiezeL
Thanks, I didn't think it could be a bug.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Kapets. How could it be screwed up like that? I don't understand what's wrong with them. You might think, some kind of huge RPG, the level of The Witcher 3, that the quests are already bugged. I have a fire. An hour ago I was thinking about buying with a pass, but now I will look at the reviews on the forums, and as soon as (or if at all) they fix the optimization and so on, then only I will buy it.

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

XBoy360
I have all the rules about optimizon.
That's just fucking smoke can sometimes gobble up about 20 fps. And so relatively stable 60 fps (lock fps removed)
But sometimes with a ride on the Batmobile, the fps drops to 40 and without smoke.
And yes, there are a lot of bugs, even once I decided to check the integrity of the cache, so Steam started downloading the game completely again)

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Edward Core
Hmm, fun there. Have there been any updates yet? It's just that yesterday (maybe Belivers came up with) they talked about an update of 1.3 GB, which will fix everything thoroughly and there will be chiki-peaks. I'm thinking of buying, but only exclusively if they fix the lags and brakes at least.

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

XBoy360
What VK do you have?
If AMD then do not buy yet. If NVidia then at least at least the 700 series, then you can take it, but the 970 goes with a bang.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

Edward Core
I have 670, but most have noticeable drops. And oh how I don't like it. I watched a variety of tests on YouTube yesterday and was horrified. It is necessary to wait for an update and then dance from this, and so throw 1.5k. behind the crooked stump of the port somehow I do not burn with desire.

E
Edward Core 18.04.22

XBoy360
Well, everything suits me personally, if you set the fps lock to 40, then the prosadod will not be noticeable at all.
And about the optimization, some patch has already been released.
PS Well, I personally gave about 700 rubles for the game to pay ru

T
Taicho 18.04.22

Edward Core
That's why I try not to tag extras. tasks, the marker remains. All screenshots spoils only. With optimization, everything is like yours, only with smoke.

a
alexey.snz 18.04.22

there are firefighters on the map to look for them, you need to look for them a few on the shoal, you have glitches

T
Traun 18.04.22

Also a question on the passage:
In the police station, they were given tasks to rescue the Firefighters and investigate the murder.
They are marked on the map.
I saved the fireman, found the body, and then the marks do not appear, do I have to look for it myself?
Alfred says the would-be killer loves the opera, where is that opera? The buildings don't seem to be labeled on the map.

R
RGC 18.04.22

Traun
just fly around the city, sometimes they will say on the radio that a hanging body has been found on the roof, quickly turn on the detective mode and see which helicopter is transmitting from, and look at the roofs in that area.

a
antich13 18.04.22

Where is the last "Burning Sign of Batman" located? Bats says this is the last test for Azrael. I fly, I fly, but I still can’t find it. Help :(

Z
ZImax0666 18.04.22

antych13 try to fly to the statue there at the very top there should be the last burning sign

G
GLaCake 18.04.22

Edward Core, you should be more careful, suddenly he is like Batman, only evil. Also without parents, also brave (on the forum then!) ...

R
RockMAN23121984 18.04.22

Help with the quest about firefighters. Saved one, where are the rest? how to find?