3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KofeOk 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Waiting issue in Fallout: New Vegas. (Fallout: New Vegas)

Everyone knows that if you press "T", a window will open with a choice of waiting time. So, the standby mode does not work for me anywhere. Avoided the entire wasteland, but always says "You can't wait in this location." Old saves don't have that. What to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 18.04.22

100% this is a bug. There are two solutions - play from old saves, or, if it exists, use the appropriate console command.

K
KofeOk 18.04.22

XBoy360
Well, I would like to know more about this team. I've looked all over the internet and found nothing. It’s not an option to go through old saves - I’ve gone too much, if I load it, I’ll probably quit the game at one moment out of boredom.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

KofeOk
How did you not notice before. Or have you gone so far without waiting?

K
KofeOk 18.04.22

XBoy360 Passed
without waiting, it was not necessary. Then I just noticed.

X
XBoy360 18.04.22

KofeOk
And just a few hours? Those. an hour or two can be re-passed. If more ... I just can not help. Didn't try to google?

K
KofeOk 18.04.22

XBoy360
"I looked all over the Internet - I didn't find anything."
I went through a lot, but okay, I'll replay it, so be it.
Thanks for the help.

c
carrotwow 18.04.22

KofeOk
Perhaps there is a conflict with some mod! http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_new_vegas/tech/ne_dostupno_bistroe_puteshestvie-861414/ you have something similar to help you.

c
carrotwow 18.04.22

There was somewhere else 3 similar topic ... I'll try to find it!

g
gmh4589 18.04.22

KofeOk
I had such a bug, but I could not wait only on the wasteland, everything worked on the premises. Then it kind of fell apart.
Try to install unofficial patches, maybe there is a bug in the game itself, there are a lot of them.