3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Game always crashes and says \"The crew services are currently unavailable\" (Xbox360) (The Crew)

I pass the task on the ability to upgrade the car, but the game always crashes and writes "The crew services are currently unavailable. You may not be connected to the Internet" I am connected to the Internet and all other services on the xbox are working fine. What can be wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 18.04.22

Ivan, of course you are from the outside, but how do you play it? It also torments godlessly and the textures are not loaded during the time. It took me 5 minutes.

_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22

I have an xbox e3 (the latest of the 360) It doesn't slow down there.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
I have it through xkey.

_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22

And another question: I have a red steering wheel hanging by my nickname, it didn’t happen before, what does it mean?

f
flitzer 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
That means that you ride without helpers. Yellow steering wheel - sport mode. No steering wheel - all help.

e
energy death 18.04.22

Aleksey Secrets
and here is a shkolota from the box, who is trying to look smarter than everyone else and can only give 1 piece of advice about what to write to support)

e
energy death 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
played with people who ride a gamepad, judging by the reviews, there is no difference in these modes with regards to the gamepad.

_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22

Energy Death
I drive)

e
energy death 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
the red steering wheel is mainly designed for steering, more control over the car + a small bonus in the form of slip. this game has a lot of settings for the steering wheel.
but at the expense of the problem, did not try to disconnect everything superfluous from the Internet? I don’t know if it’s possible to do this on the boxes, but it’s quite possible that you stupidly don’t have enough Internet speed to exchange data. Mb Che works with a PC, shakes.

_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22

Energy Death
The speed is good, the movies on the same box are loaded very quickly, only the crew is dumb. And maybe because of a bug - if a friend loses the grouping task (you send them and they bring you money later), then the level is reset by 1, and after completing the task for the skill, the level is restored.

e
energy death 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
The speed of downloading any nonsense from the Internet and the speed of data exchange between the client and the server are completely different things.
I didn’t understand about sending friends, where and what is thrown off there? I don't lose any level when they lose. did not pass and did not pass, you take it and send it again.

_
_____Ivan_____ 18.04.22

Energy Death
Do you have a box too? When my friend loses, my level visually drops to 0 (0 experience, 0 money, 100k credits). It is restored if you complete a task where they give experience. By the way, it is very convenient to farm money in this way, because with level 1, grouping tasks also become easier and the required level there becomes up to 20 for passing 100%. Where can I check the data exchange with the server?

e
energy death 18.04.22

_____Ivan_____
I don’t have a box, if both a PC and a box work on the same router, then I think you can look on the Internet how to prescribe an Internet speed test of connected devices. (there is definitely such a possibility, but I didn’t have a box, so how does it work there, I don’t know)

r
rsn21 18.04.22

Good afternoon,
in addition I will say.
I recently bought The Crew on the Xbox 360E, I ran into a number of problems, namely:
1. The game slows down a lot,
2. Internet connection crashes all the time,
3. The graphics are terrible. it seems like technology has gone back 20 years to dendy-type consoles.
And now the questions themselves:
1. What can I do so that the game does not slow down and does not freeze on the Xbox 360?
2. What can I do so that the Internet connection does not crash during the game (works from the home WiFi distribution network, the Internet connection is CHECKED stably)?
3. What can I do to improve the graphics in the game, what settings should I go to?
Thank you, I look forward to your prompt response to my questions.