3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shreps 18.04.22 10:30 pm

About the Wild Hunt. About their blacksmith. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. The topic will be strange (stupid) I immediately say D:
When I first saw the armor of the riders of the Wild Hunt, I immediately thought who their blacksmith is, well, I’m wondering at all, is it possible to find his name and in general he is probably a very cool blacksmith not “I immediately thought, of course, what if there is no blacksmith there, and everything is done by some kind of strong necromancer, magician.
Aren't you interested in learning about the master of the Wild Hunt armor? For some reason, I’m very interested and in general, what do you think it will be in the add-ons, well, here are the ones that will come out, they are promised big DLCs, in general, will it be possible to find this master and order some powerful armor from him, just to see it? :D ))
Yes, the topic is strange (stupid) I immediately said)
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
deBerN 18.04.22

Ummm...I don't think so.

X
Xavier_29Th 18.04.22

So why is she dumb? It discusses absolutely everything related to games, in this case with B3.
As for armor, according to the book, Geralt prefers leather jackets or light armor.
Armor of the Wild Hunt is most likely made by a blacksmith of the Alder people in the other world. Geralt, dressed in such armor, would only frighten everyone in the area.

S
Shreps 18.04.22

Xavier_29Th
Well, this is their master, in general, how to say no one yes, well, someone somewhere out there, great and terrible and that's all))

v
vladik865 18.04.22

The master of this armor essentially lives in another world, you cannot travel to other worlds (except for 1 story mission). Therefore, you will never find it. (This is a theory) but in practice, the developers did not even do it ...

d
dear light 18.04.22

It is quite possible that such ones will appear in the future .. Maybe they will add a DLC, let's say how Geralt will remember the past when he was in the Wild Hunt .. Well, or something else related to them) Who knows, let's hope))

I
IArlekinI 18.04.22

Or they will add it in the official supplement, which is unlikely. Or, when all the discussions have already cooled down, modmakers will come on the scene and add this armor to the game.