3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha76678 18.04.22 10:30 pm

How long does a character's pregnancy last? (Fallout Shelter)

After how long will the girls give birth, 2 hours have already passed, but they do not give birth?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

after 9 months

S
Spy Hunter 18.04.22

Like 3 hours later. You can change the time on your phone if you can't wait))

w
winarik 18.04.22

Sasha76678
If there is not enough population limit, then they can walk forever.

K
Kolya Vasechkin 18.04.22

And girls who give birth should they sit in an apartment or can they be sent to work ???

R
Robik Bobik 18.04.22

Kolya Vasechkin
, I send them to work and everything is fine. There is a bug that sometimes a pregnant woman cannot be dragged anywhere, which is sad

e
emporio2866 18.04.22

winarik
I still have places (103 people out of 114) and a lot of resources, and some still haven't given birth! Stop some! Maybe a glitch?
Robik Bobik
A couple of times this happened, just went to the menu and went back. I mainly send pregnant women for pumping, because if an unsuccessful attempt to speed up production and they scatter, and there is no one to take out the bugs

w
winarik 18.04.22

emporio2866
There is 1 more point, depends on exactly when you made the children. If let's say you wound the time, and they got pregnant on 06/26/16, and you returned the time to today's date, for example 06/26/15, then they will give birth only after a year + gestation time.

R
Romualdess 18.04.22

Yes, a game with "time travel" can deliver a lot of trouble, it's better to rewind time before a new shelter, travel back to today and no more

e
emporio2866 18.04.22

winarik
Romualdess Did
n't understand anything at all! What are you talking about? Where is the time to wind?

w
winarik 18.04.22

emporio2866
If you have not played with time rewind, then you just have some kind of bug. And it is treated with patches. Wait.

e
emporio2866 18.04.22

winarik Means
Rush - acceleration of process of development of resources?
If yes, then it was played ... and regularly, because this is the surest way to earn traffic jams.

w
winarik 18.04.22

emporio2866
In order not to torment you further, I’ll put it simply:
Time travel is when you enter the game, look - and your character will improve his *SPECIAL* for another 12 hours, and you need it right now, turn off the game, go to settings, time, squander 12 hours, returned to the game, raised the parameter for it, took it from that gym, bar, etc., turned the game off again, and returned the time back.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if that if you didn't do anything like that, then with pregnancy you just have a BUG that can be treated with patches. DOT.

e
emporio2866 18.04.22

winarik
Understood. Thanks for the clarification! I didn’t do that ... but such an interesting idea