3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
first71reg 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Dear administration, why the ban? (Diablo 2)

tried to log into his account (sora773 and saw the inscription: your account has been closed.
Soon I learned from a friend that he tried to run a bot on it, he was banned from all accounts, but what about my litter, now it can’t be returned? why for whose then I have to suffer sins?, there were pretty good things on it that I got with difficulty, with respect, I ask you to unban my forty, and in the future I will not trust my accounts to anyone,
13 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 18.04.22

>> it is now not returned?
no

>> why should I suffer for someone's sins?
because you don't have to trust your accounts to just anyone

R
Reosorbilact 18.04.22

yes, they are unlikely to be unbanned .. Mb it was you who launched the bots yourself, but you invented it all

y
yamas 18.04.22

Well, you can give a friend soup

f
first71reg 18.04.22

Reosorbilakt
at the IP address shows who launched the bot, but I have never used third-party programs,

_
_Raden_ 18.04.22

Your sins lie in the fact that you transferred the data to another. It's your own fault, think about the consequences before you do something.

T
T Fox 18.04.22

first71reg
Well, from a friend and demand, what does the administration have to do with it? Give your brother a pendal and face the fact that he owes you rubbish.

Q
QLinkee 18.04.22

Cunning plan: change accounts with someone, and each bot on someone else's. Then you just ask to be unbanned, since it wasn't you who drove the bot, and that's it :)

V
Vasios 18.04.22

Admins what kind of bespridel is this !!! I’m playing, I think I’ll go for a smoke, I come and it’s pissed me off, well, it beats me, I go to my account and I can’t believe it!!! writes to me: Your account has been closed (8) This is a cheating campaign! But I DID NOT RUN!!!

o
obsessed 18.04.22

we have a firk in the bathhouse, and you and your litter! ;WITH

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.04.22

firk in the bath
Atrocity! In the middle of the day! *crossed*

0b256 18.04.22

Obsessed
and for what?

o
obsessed 18.04.22

0b256, as usual - no way. :C illuminated the narrowly looking at the world Diabloman what is happening in real life. while we are spire in d2, the roads in MSC fail. for the castle, I generally keep quiet. :

For what?
Spoilerhttp://www.yo.utube.com/watch?v=m1PH6Ki5Zdo

M
MyatKO. 18.04.22

1.10. Responsibility is borne by the owner of the account, regardless of who performed the actions under this account.
1.11. All players are obliged to monitor the absence of software prohibited by paragraph 3.1 of the rules on the computers from which access to the game servers is provided.

Closed.