3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xacka143 18.04.22 10:30 pm

Problem with nvidia driver (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I installed the 350.30 driver on the 750M (notebook) and run GeForce Experience, and there it says to me that there is no driver and downloads it again. I restored the system with the removal of all my files, checked the computer with an antivirus (McAfee), but there are no viruses. A screenshot of what the driver is and how GeForce downloads it again below. The driver itself does not work FPS in games 4-16, but it used to be 30. I play at the minimum settings. The complete system here is Windows 8 (64x) ; nvidia geforce 750M; Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz; 12.0 GB (RAM); 8 cores. Also installed DiretX 11 and Visual c++. If anyone knows a solution to this problem, I will be glad to your comment.

7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovastij 18.04.22

Try to roll back to the previous version - http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/85892/ru
I also advise you to always perform a "clean install" when updating.

_
__DOC__ 18.04.22

Did you download the driver from Experience?

A
AVEDALOR 18.04.22

remove this driver and install the previous one.

G
Gerrard 18.04.22

uninstall the driver and download it from the Nvidia site without Experience

X
Xacka143 18.04.22

__DOC__
First I downloaded it from the site, then I checked the driver update through Experience and it started downloading it again.

X
Xacka143 18.04.22

vovastij
Ok, I'll try now

_
__DOC__ 18.04.22

Xacka143
I had problems with drivers several times when downloading through Experience, so I always download from the site, when installing a "clean install", I think it will help you without rolling back to the previous firewood, try it anyway.