3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 18.04.22 10:55 pm

Can cars be sold? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it possible to sell cars in GTA 5 offline? Tell me please
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Riddler 18.04.22

Yra_85
No answer

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 18.04.22

MrRiddler
while online

R
Rorschach1986 18.04.22

Yra_85 It's
not their current through the Internet that you can buy current, but you can't sell it online, maybe you can't either

S
SaNcHeZ5338 18.04.22

Online you can! You go to Los Santos Customs and there will be an item to sell. I haven't even tried it alone. It seems to be impossible, and there is no need.

G
Gogerman 18.04.22

online you can

G
GriGRus69 18.04.22

zombijaic
up to 500,000 :)

d
derectim 18.04.22

You can sell any cars, in the workshop, I haven’t found another way, it works online and single!

z
zombie-jaic 18.04.22

_GriG_
I don't know I have up to $50,000 O_0

A
Antimandalajnah 18.04.22

derectim
And how to do it in a single?

d
derectim 18.04.22

Antimandalajnah you go
to the workshop and there in the conference itself it will practically be written to sell, it seems like this

D
Dmitry_Titoff 18.04.22

Actually bought a garage, bought cars in it. And how to sell them now from there? and then there is no place for new ones

z
zombie-jaic 18.04.22

Dima Titov
in tuning can be sold

I
Ilya233 18.04.22

You can't sell in single player.

z
zombie-jaic 18.04.22

Dima Titov
when you buy a new one, it seems like you can replace it with the one in the garage

A
AU883RK0N7R011E 18.04.22

Dima Titov
, if you have a license, then just leave it to the cops, they will confiscate it on the road somewhere, but if you are a pirate, then go to the fashion section and look at garage or transport mods, I saw such a mod somewhere.
You can’t sell cars offline, you can’t remove them, but online everything is easier and this suggests that GTA 5 was made only for online, but if you’re a pirate, then download fileM and play on pirate online, then don’t download FiveM only from their site so that you don’t download the old one I think I have answered many of your questions

D
Dmitry_Titoff 18.04.22

Yes, I have a face version. okay thank you

S
ScarletWanderer 18.04.22

What's the difference between the faces of a pirate. You blow it up and it disappears in single player mode. Leave it on the road and pick up the cops. But it's better to blow it up. Because you can where to shit your own, and then take it from the cops. If you lose, run away and start a mission or something like that. And if the cops are full (2 places per character), then the old slag will stand there, and the new ones will simply disappear. Therefore, blow up or drown. And even if you lose yours, the cops will have a fine parking lot.

In pirates, this also works stably, not la la. the only negative is that they don’t always reach the parking fine, sometimes they disappear (in a pirate) in a face like not.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.04.22

By the way, those dudes I have at 76% of the completed game at Franklin in the garage I bought, some kind of car in the menu is constantly at least blow up at least swamps Ana constantly appears ... Is it like that for everyone?

F
Freedom Way 18.04.22

19lexa19
Yes

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.04.22

Freedomman.
In short, GTA 5 is super, but these garages are fucking understand what ...