3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 18.04.22 10:55 pm

PC freezes up

The picture hangs without any errors with the sound trrrrr, only the off button helps and then it works after a couple of seconds, it's still strange that the PC does not turn off but reboots. hangs during games but once it hung when just sitting in the internet. I think either railway or bp, by the way, I already use the old one for 7 years. The temperature in the games is not higher than normal and the firewood has been updated. bp ocz series 650w

5 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 18.04.22

Rusik
but this is definitely not a power supply, look into the hard area, and why is it so hard on such hardware?

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

safot
used to grab 230 gig when games weighed only 5-10 gig, now there was simply no money after I updated the vidyuhu and the percentage. now there is money but I do not want to make a mistake with the purchase. I’ll buy a new railway as a friend, but the problem will not disappear

s
safot 18.04.22

Rusik
But just buying a new railway will not spoil anything. You can install programs such as HD Tune and check the status of the HDD.

k
krrrwa 18.04.22

safot
why are you so sure that the problem is not in the bp

s
safot 18.04.22

The behavior is not. Your freezes with sound vibration are very similar to the dumping of the head of the railway in the depot and what is left in the cache is broadcast (in simple terms)