3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Hossi 18.04.22 10:55 pm

Easter eggs (Black Mesa)

Who saw what?
I found here:

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
S7R1K3R 18.04.22

I found such a thing! =)

H
Happy psycho 18.04.22

Somewhere in the game was Schroddinger.

H
Hrip 18.04.22

Who is not too lazy to "take a picture" of the boards at the beginning of the game, I will translate what they are talking about. In terms of formulas. As I understand it, in three different rooms there are different notations and tasks, ket-bra (triangular bracket-vector-operator of "birth"|value|vector-operator of "absorption" (closing triangular bracket). On the other board are double integrals.... Everything is blurry with me, I can’t understand anything who “takes a picture”.

D
Dragon27 18.04.22

I don't think that the textures in the original game are sharp enough to make it easy to make out the letters, for example.
Here is a gallery:
http://imgur.com/a/gqxO4#19

H
Hrip 18.04.22

I was interested in the entries on the first 3 boards where the experiment was discussed. Here, from the presented, I see something in terms of excited quantum states, such as MASER entropy and chemistry. There, at the very beginning, they were arguing because of some mistake, I think, put in for fun by the creators on the first 3 boards. I didn't see them. Washed out...

L
LamBORG.ini 18.04.22

I went through the game twice and found a bunch of interesting things:
All microwaves have an additional "Head Crab" mode, probably yummy) Those
PlayGround.com

who watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy will
PlayGround.com

understand ) LOLTANA is, as I understand it, the player's nickname in League of Legends. Although I may be wrong. It seems that we are talking about the game Vanquish, here I did not understand the joke This dude sends us to Xen :D Blue Shift screened ending Also from Blue Shift
PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

PlayGround.com

i
iPhone Fifth 18.04.22

Well I found a G-man

i
iPhone Fifth 18.04.22

S
SanKa Games 18.04.22

IPhone Fifth
G-Man'a everyone saw someone shot at him someone bludgeoned with a tire iron without cheats in black meze this is already old

K
Kuzko 18.04.22

I think it's Lamar