3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 18.04.22 10:55 pm

Will there be DLC related to Iorveth (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

otherwise it’s boring in the game without him, why then did the second part of the yorvet branch do if it’s not in the third part, only summer is mentioned, and that is, there is no yorvet
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

There is no yervit at all in the game

p
press 18.04.22

gogin.pyoter
no ! only with booze and whores

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 18.04.22

They say what will happen. For in the game files there are documents associated with it. And the translator seemed to say that he translated quite a few texts of Iorvet

g
gogin.pyoter 18.04.22

MudrichenkoO
it’s clear that it’s not, but I’m talking about dlc

K
Kosolapyi1 18.04.22

Just curious: how can we know whether it will or not? Doesn't it interest you?

N
Niko71790 18.04.22

this is another question regarding the importance of the opinion of the players for the developers - if the opinion is important, then it will be

M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

gogin.pyoter
No, I don't think they'll put him in

B
Beringer 18.04.22

The game has enough moments that I personally would like to see. Iorveta, Saskia, Borja, and dragons in general... the temple of Melitele, where one could add to the list of rare herbs... opportunities to spend the night in a tavern, etc...

u
u3epJlu 18.04.22

Well, if you really sit and think like that, then you can remember a lot of fan service that could be added. But I would not hope that old acquaintances would be added to the DLC (if only in the promised two large ones). And then the developers will take up cyberpunk, there will be no time for the witcher. But I was also expecting Iorweth. On the other hand, he is from squirrels, and in the game, squirrels have ceased to be a significant force, so he either sits somewhere in the forest (for example, on the border of Brokilon) or behind Saskia's shoulder in their city. And most likely, that he is in a loop. Knowing the books of Sapkowski, this is not surprising - in the Lady of the Lake, how many important characters died.

C
Cucumber312 18.04.22

MudrichenkO
In the game files, I found a quest item called "Iorweth's Arrow".
When added via the console, "air" is added.

So keep your meager opinion. For the CDPR promised it.

M
MudrichenkoO 18.04.22

Kurumi Tokisaki Let's wait
and see, and my request to you is to please avoid me, you disgust me.

H
HorvaT_G 18.04.22

Something seems to me DLS gameplay (not junk and alternative models) will be clearly more than 2.

K
KanoVoxLian 18.04.22

I think it will, because it was not in vain that a squirrel camp was placed in Velen.

g
gggggh134668 18.04.22

KanoVoxLian
um, is there a squirrel camp in Velen?)

P
Playersaharan 18.04.22

gggggh134668 Did you fulfill
the order for the swamp monster? The one that gives out the Redan guard?

C
Cucumber312 18.04.22

gggggh134668
There are several.
1 comes across on the order for the "monster", the other can be found on the quest about stealing a horse, the other can be found by freeing the elf from captivity.

[I don't remember the location.]

N
Niko71790 18.04.22

gggggh134668 There are 4-5
camps in the game (one can be cut out on order for a monster or handed over - if you hand over to the Redanian captain, at night in the village of nonhumans near the bridge to Novigrad (which is earthen), their chieftain will watch you and try to kill you).