3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 18.04.22 11:28 pm

I play too well. (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

I am writing in a terrible mood. Bought the game just because of the campaign, never played shooters online. Passed everything. My son, who also never played multiplayer, asked me to try it. I say try. At first it was hard, but in a year and a half he dragged on quite robustly. Now all and sundry scream cheater. This is a dog with him. Today people from friends retired, says that the five of them will write reports to Activision. Like, you're burning yourself, you can immediately see the cheats. Damn, how to prove that there are no cheats ??? That they are broken by a 13-year-old boy who does not have a single counter or a single kalde behind him. And how do I get fired if there is nothing to fire with??? If banned for nothing, it will be terribly insulting. I recently bought a season pass, I bought all the colors. I swelled more than 3 thousand. It's okay. Almost everything is open!!! There are 3 cards left. 20 in a team fight, 20 in free play and a nuclear end. Hundreds of hours of pumping. Horror ... Who knows tell me, can they get banned? Cheats never used, as God is holy.
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
durango 18.04.22

Akuev
If you do not use cheat programs, then no one will officially ban you. The bottom line is that VAC (anti-cheat system) does everything automatically - and if you used a cheat, it would have closed you a long time ago. The check is done not by records of how you play, but by processes that run along with the game, because any cheat is a separate process. This is the first. Second: it is pointless to respond to threats like "five of them will write reports to Activision". Black Opsom 2 is run not by Activision - they don't give a shit, but by the developers from Treyarch. So if your friends don’t even know who to contact (and no one will consider such applications, because there is an anti-cheat). In general, zadrot on health, no one will ban you for a fair game.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Du Rango

I'm only interested in where is your VAC and similar anti-cheat systems when dudes with 135/5 K/D rating per round are circling in Battle. :) Or doesn't Origin have anti-cheats like VAC? It's hard to believe.

d
durango 18.04.22

hardwaredude
What Battle, drug addict? VAC is Valve's system, and Battle uses a piece of crap called Punkbuster.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Du Rango

Now re-read my updated post if you don't understand that I'm talking about anti-cheat systems in general and not about Steam.

A
Akuev 18.04.22

Thank you so much friend, it's really like a balm for the soul ... But you're too aggressive. Also no offense, but it's no accident. This is psychotrauma. I'm telling you like a cripple to a cripple. Zadrot, stupid. For what? I just don't know what you wrote. I just do what I can, what I want and how I can and want. And I'm not violating anyone's freedoms. This is my human right. I JUST asked a question. However, thanks again for your time.
PS The question is caused by a story, if I'm not mistaken, just the one who left, about how his account was banned for no reason. Kind of like a situation. Someone did not like his honest, but for someone too good game. Here I am tensed.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Akuev

LOL, next time choose Batlu. As I already wrote, we have "good players" with a kill/death rating of 135/5 running around there. There will be no complaints about your good game.)))

A
Akuev 18.04.22

hardwaredude
The fact is that earlier it seemed to us (with my son) that there were cheaters everywhere. That those who stuffed more than 100 snouts for match-cheats. Who entered in the middle of the match and rose to the leader-cheater. And now the son himself fills more than 100 and, entering in the middle, takes the lead. The dog knows who is the cheater and who is the master. There are only suspicions that someone who brings down a good player not 7 or 6 out of 10, but 9 or 10 out of 10 times (and my son is a good player), then something is not clean here.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Akuev

Figa, really fill 100? I maxed out 50. Once even 70. But 100 is powerful. :)

A
Akuev 18.04.22

hardwaredude
Well, it's mostly with faststreaks. I don’t remember exactly whether he managed to fill a hundred without the support of "heavy artillery" such as lodstar and VTOL aircraft. But, I'm sure that people get very angry when he has a lead on points 2 times greater.
And it goes without saying that the score is not 100 to 0. But, for example, as you wrote, 135 to 5. It's just that a team is actually much weaker. One player will not drag, and if the rear is covered, then another matter. Plus luck and ... courage. It also has weight. It happens that you can’t stick your head out, and the neighbors, whom you furnished in past games, are being dragged.

K
KelesethRus 18.04.22

Akuev
In battlefield, such a score (135 to 5) is usually if you are: 1) a cool/lucky tanker/helicopter pilot; 2) A doctor is running after you who constantly resurrects you; 3) Your team simply squeezed the opponents in one base.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Akuev

A, for example, as you wrote, 135 to 5. It's just that sometimes a team is actually much weaker.

Or it happens like me - I lay down in the "Metro" on the corner, a stupid shkolota rushes in a crowd the whole round of the free distribution field of Battle 3 in Origin, and I lie and mow them with packs from a 7.62 caliber machine gun. xD

KelesethRus

Yes, I saw how they stuffed it from technology. I myself flew with a pilot who completely upgraded my Scout Helicopter in 1 (!) Round.

A
Akuev 18.04.22

hardwaredude
And they often refer to this fucking CD. U/S. Like, less than 1, but you play strong, which means cheater. Everything is easy to explain. As I already wrote, while my son was "trained" and while I was "fucking up" over passing tests and opening business cards, the two of us picked up so many deaths and defeats that now we rake and rake up to 1.

A
Akuev 18.04.22

KelesethRus
A. No, there are no helicopters and medics in Black Ops. Well, you probably know. I don't know anything about Battle. )

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Akuev

Are there no doctors in Kolda? Generally? What a twist. I did not think that there are military multiplayer shooters without doctors. :)

A
Akuev 18.04.22

There are only fighters. You can change weapons and, stuffing scores, call for support. You can't get into the tech. No tanks, no planes. If only to manage from a distance. Through AI.

A
Akuev 18.04.22

Du Rango
That's the problem, that it seems to you that you are "obliged" to report something to someone in an aggressive manner. You don't have to, it's a defense.
I'm not offended, your post really helped me. Morally. And I would really like mine to help you.
World.

h
hardware dude 18.04.22

Akuev

Preach peace, but play war? Oh no no no. xD

A
Akuev 18.04.22

hardwaredude
The game must remain a game. )