3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
erd1z 18.04.22 11:28 pm

Misses in hand-to-hand combat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, some kind of garbage in hand-to-hand combat, I can’t hit anyone, just a miss, as if immortality stands on opponents, it normally beats with swords. Help people. I have already gone far, I don’t want to start over again if at first you start the melee of the norms works. ((((
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 18.04.22

erd1z
and how did you miss the hand-to-hand combat at the very beginning if they are not killable for you?))) how did you go further??

e
erd1z 18.04.22

so it just recently started in Novigrad, I'm already lvl 22 and start PPC again in general ... In a rotten grove, I started to beat on my fists, but he doesn't beat, but misses it's not clear what the garbage is at all

B
Bupycop 18.04.22

erd1z
because experienced wrestlers either dodge or parry blows, you have to hit after parrying the blow yourself or evaded or in the back, which is almost impossible)

e
erd1z 18.04.22

Yes, what kind of fighters are in their mouths blah, I go into the forest, he even misses the wolves lvl 5 this is some kind of bug

M
MKUltra 18.04.22

erd1z
Why do you beat wolves with your fists?

e
erd1z 18.04.22

Mlyaya shortly close the topic modery. Some incomprehensible questions are asked. (King of the World) why are you hammering into balls? Check. He doesn't even hurt the wolves.

M
MONAX 18.04.22

erd1z
So try to do this, download the trainer for the game on your version and try to put ----- kill with one hit, and go and kill anyone, if it works, turn off the trainer and try again without it. If not, either a new patch or anew or reboot to normal