3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NerAzyl 18.04.22 11:28 pm

When will the first patch for Batman: Arkham Knight be released? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Dear PG users, who knows when to expect the first patch?
33 Comments
Sort by:
e
exgroover 18.04.22

Now the patch will be unknown when. Game withdrawn from sale https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/June-24-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/mp/575332#U575332

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

AdroV
So where is this patch? I have a game as it was in English, and has remained so far.

B
BDRT 18.04.22

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vovik Belousov
That doesn't work. Pumped five times and nothing. I had to pretty shaman (not without someone else's help) in order to return the Russian language. But I did manage to get it back. Yes!

V
Vovik Belousov 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
Well, I don’t know, it helped me, but others too ... so you can have such crap because of the iron. Somewhere there is conflict

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vovik Belousov
Quite possibly. Or it's because I bought the game from a third-party store, and not from Steam itself. But in fact, I'm not the only one with this problem, as it turned out.

S
Shreps 18.04.22

Spoiler A serious failure befell the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight, the sale of which was suspended. But the Rocksteady studio, which worked on the console versions, took over to correct all the shortcomings of the Iron Galaxy work.

Batman: Arkham Knight director Sefton Hill tweeted, "I fully support the decision to suspend sales of the PC version of the game. Rocksteady's top engineers are now working like crazy to fix the issues as soon as possible."

Nvidia is also involved in this process, which, more than anyone else, wants to help Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment to give Batman: Arkham Knight a marketable and playable look. Note that all the problems of the PC version of the game have nothing to do with the hardware of the green company.

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vovik Belousov
Well, the left is not the left, but for 1k rubles you can not buy the gold edition everywhere, so I bought it.

V
Vovik Belousov 18.04.22

Alex_Pro
Left, in the sense of third-party, (secondary), - this was meant.

A
Alex_Pro 18.04.22

Vovik Belousov
Yes, I understood that very well.

N
NerAzyl 18.04.22

In terms of optimization, I’ll say that it’s quite comfortable to play on my system (settings to max). The FPS drops only when I ride the Batmobile and smoke comes out from under the wheels and when I climb a high tower if I look to the side where most of the city freezes for a second. And so stable 25-30 fps. It would be possible to sit down and go through the game, but damn it, knowing that it will be finished and possibly better graphics will be delivered (for example, high textures or HBAO + self-shadowing from Nvidia), then I don’t want to go through it. And it will turn out like with The Witcher 3. Passed on the second patch with a minimum number of DLC. Now for the second time and does not pull to pass, but the game is also being finished. It turns out that you pre-order the game, you wait for it, and you can play it only after weeks or even months! You go through some kind of stub, and then there is no desire to replay the normal version.

V
Vovik Belousov 18.04.22

Boys! I fixed everything! I have 60 Fps, Russian subtitles, and just an awesome graph. The game itself without any lags and glitches. Everything is very clear!

Treatment: If taken in the incentive, then pump over. Russian subtitles will appear. And set Fps with your hands, as described above.

On board I have a GTX 970, i7, 8 GB of ram

333chronos 18.04.22

The first patch is out! :)
http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/June-27-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/mp/581700#U581700