3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protrek 18.04.22 11:28 pm

Help turn on blood in cs 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

In the LOCK tab, the one in the options has a censorship item ... I have a checkmark there and it needs to be removed, but the stupid cop asks for a password that I don’t know .. please people, please explain what’s wrong ?? thanks in advance !!
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protrek 18.04.22

that no one knows : I just need to make a move, but in a move without blood it will look dumb... please help me!!

[
[Inferno] 18.04.22

are you a fool? if you cut down censorship, then by law you can play current after 12 at night, and your mother will hurt you so late to play, and in general, why do you need it? Estimate the pieces of meat lie ... treasures on the walls, someone spread their brains in front of you? I think you won’t last long in such an environment ...

Z, S, if you have a pirate, then there is no password there, just press OK and that’s it

P
Protrek 18.04.22

yes, a pirate ... but no, I don’t need meat ... but I don’t have blood in the cop at all ... when you shoot a liter of blood in the head, it pours out there)) but for meyans, sparks fly such a dumb badyag ... but all my friends there is blood .... here, tell me how to at least turn on the blood ... and on the walls after the obsterla, I still have yellow crap:

M
MTS 18.04.22

Yes, there is an easier option - pour ketchup on the monitor: D

P
Protrek 18.04.22

yyy not funny, I really ask ... all my friends have blood, but how many times have I not reinstalled cs still no :

c
collective farm 18.04.22

Blood lowers fps :)

P
Protrek 18.04.22

damn it, I don’t care ... just you, knowledgeable people, tell me how to turn it on, and then I’ll figure it out myself ...

c
cs47-ky-ky 18.04.22

r_dec tab 1000000000000000000000 ^^

n
nana_cS 18.04.22

Protrek
there is a special patch to download.

P
Protrek 18.04.22

ok thanks, I’ll ask around on my network ... yes, it just infuriates everyone has blood, well, on the network, but I don’t have it .... I took the counter that they installed and didn’t ((

-
-KaZaK- 18.04.22

In the console you type violence_hblood 1 and all values ​​from violence to 1.

A
Alon3 18.04.22

just download BloodyScript 2.5 and enjoy... ))

t
top Gosu 18.04.22

Guys, PPC you are evil, it's hard to help or something, well, the guy doesn't know. Rookie he...

I'm Junk

P
Protrek 18.04.22

) I’m not a newbie, it’s just better for me to play without blood, but to shoot a movie in blood)) so before I just didn’t mess up about this))

P
Protrek 18.04.22

Respect to Kazak, thank you)) Everything is now bloody ... I'll go badyazhit movie))

b
blayk 18.04.22

xs guys xs .. I have a lot of blood, meat and brains on the wall with a tick that without a tick ... and I play all day long!)

G
Ghost Cat 18.04.22

password // 1 // one is the password
I hacked xD

R
Rustam Gamidov 18.04.22

in the settings, look in the very last line under the name censorship, then there will be a checkmark to turn off violence password 12,
PS I have a ride now with blood I play, though eight-bit) but nothing will do