3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
am1ro 18.04.22 11:44 pm

Where to go after killing the boss in the \"Border of Nightmare\" location? (Bloodborne)

In general, the situation is such that after killing the boss I absolutely don’t know exactly where to go, it happened in the location “Border of the Nightmare” I killed the “creature” there with 6 hands, can someone tell me where to go next? And there is still such a small moment I ended up in prison (which begins after a monster with a bag behind your back kills you), but faced with the complexity of the monsters, I decided to continue another location, but after the moment when I opened the spiritual village of Yaaargul, a teleport to this location became impossible, if anyone faced a similar problem, tell me how did you solve it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
spasedemon 18.04.22

am1ro
As for the village, as soon as you appear, leave your cell, and run to the spiral staircase, and go up to the very top, after you have climbed, there will be an area with 2 thugs (who are with bags), climb even higher up the stairs, and there will be a lantern.

a
am1ro 18.04.22

spasedemon
yes, I already figured it out and even found this electric beast, opened the door to the old yarnam there and that’s it, but I still can’t understand where to go further, it seems that I’ve already double-checked everything, can you tell me where I could skip the secret path?

s
spasedemon 18.04.22

am1ro
Killed the boss - Vicar Amelia or Beast-Bloodmouth

l
limur13 18.04.22

spasedemon Tell me
, comrade, how did you kill the Vicar? What level was it? What tactics did you use? I heard that you need to walk behind, but somehow it didn’t work out for me, it’s fast, it hurts. And what did he use, fire or electricity?

a
am1ro 18.04.22

spasedemon
Yes, I already figured it out, it turns out there are 2 ways from the university, the location after the "Reborn" boss is one road on the 2nd floor, the other on the 1st, and it's better to go to the 1st floor and then to the 2nd. I'm confused)

a
am1ro 18.04.22

limur13
Amelia is pretty easy to kill, set fire to the weapon and hit her from behind, stay on the side all the time, when you take out half her hp she will start regen hp, use darkness cleansing and this can be avoided, if it doesn’t work out then call another player for help and then kill her pretty quickly, and if you want to kill in solo, then turn left at the cathedral and go through the location with the witches, there you will gain the necessary lvl and the ingredients for pumping weapons are needed and you will kill Amelia as it is not good to do.

L
LanceCR1T 18.04.22

am1ro
Where is the "Reborn" boss located? I'm stuck, I don't know where to go.

s
spasedemon 18.04.22

csslancer220
He will appear after the moon turns red, you will be transferred to a new location, the enemies there will be strong and they will be reborn some time after death. Walk along this loka until you meet creatures consisting of people. (if you went to jail after being killed by a bully with a sack, then you will remember this place). You will find yourself in the main cathedral (again, if you died from a thug, then you will remember this place), get out of it and run to the left. The boss is quite difficult, so try to run, not fight, keeping the healers.

B
Blood Suslik 18.04.22

2 questions, the cathedral has a balcony and there is a body on it with some kind of thing, it seems that a friend told me that from another location you need to climb the stairs, from which one? And second, how to get to the second floor of the university?

l
limur13 18.04.22

Gentlemen, the question is simple. When I came to Cainhurst Castle, I noticed that I had padabt health points ... just like that. No poisoning, nothing. They fall to a critically low level, and then the fall stops. Medicines don't help. Return to sleep too. Restart also. I humbly ask for advice. Maybe it's because of the madness or monstrosity of some kind? Or such a sadistic glitch?

l
limur13 18.04.22

Blood Suslik
You can climb this balcony if, on the way to the workshop (at the very bottom of the Idon chapel), jump to the very bottom where the werewolf walks, there is a door next to it, behind it is a long street, with a bunch of small enemies, and at the end of it the desired corpse with subject. If you have a lecture hall under the university, then the passage to the second floor will be according to the plot, after the Reborn boss.

B
Blood Suslik 18.04.22

maybe a rune or katana is on the second mode

B
Blood Suslik 18.04.22

limur13
Thanks, I'll check now

l
limur13 18.04.22

Blood Suslik
Here's a video on how to get into an abandoned workshop, the only difference is that they don't jump to the very bottom. If you do everything as it is, you will see both a werewolf and a door leading to the right street.

l
limur13 18.04.22

Blood Suslik
No, I removed all the runes, I haven't even found a katana yet...

l
limur13 18.04.22

Blood Suslik
You also check if you are confusing Old Yharnam with this street, it is similar in architecture. Yes and no, as far as I remember, the exit from the chapel of Edon to Old Yharnam.

B
Blood Suslik 18.04.22

limur13
I didn't find something, can you take a photo of where you need to jump, otherwise I don't understand where. I found the werewolf, but there is nowhere to jump, then the old yarnam.

B
Blood Suslik 18.04.22

limur13
Damn, I was there already, but I didn't see the werewolf. Okay, tomorrow I will inspect every brick there, maybe the werewolf is just too small) And yes, it turns out that I ran in the other direction before that.

T
Terne 18.04.22

Here you can find useful information about the game: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/bloodborne/

w
westsider_87 18.04.22

help with cursed chalice level 4!!