3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 18.04.22 11:44 pm

Problem with video card or motherboard

In general, the trouble is like this, at any load, the furmark or the game on the video card starts to spin the fans by 100% in the GPU Z shows that the pace is just 92g, I thought the vidyuha took it to the warranty, they checked nothing, brought it back, put it in again the same song, twisted the spit, decided to rearrange it in another PCI E slot (I have 4 of them) but it is X8, so I launched the truck mark and everything warms up normally no more than 65-70, the valves spin around 1300 rpm, I rearrange the same thing back into that slot, is it really the mother of the khan?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 18.04.22

Saints Russia
The motherboard has nothing to do with it, because the PCI-E controller is in the processor.
The problem can lie in the software part anywhere, from firewood to miners (viruses).
In the hardware (hardware) part, you are unlikely to have any problems.

S
Saints Russia 18.04.22

Belomorkanal
so why if I rearrange to another PCI E everything works fine?

S
Saints Russia 18.04.22

And what’s interesting, everything happened so that in the evening everything was fine, but on the next day there was a herax and such a problem, all I did with the computer that evening was to install new fans in the case and that’s all, and after that I also interrupted Windows

B
Belomorkanal 18.04.22

Saints Russia
When you put a video card in another slot, the address of the video adapter location changes. This seems to work around the problem. Try to completely reinstall the video adapter software, and the driver, and everything else related to the video system.
I myself have never encountered this.

S
Saints Russia 18.04.22

Belomorkanal
, well, everything was fine, but what ideas? Why dig what to do I don’t know anymore

S
Saints Russia 18.04.22

And this is the simplest

B
Belomorkanal 18.04.22

Saints Russia
FPS drops a lot if the video card is installed in PCI-Ex16?

S
Saints Russia 18.04.22

Belomorkanal,
yes, it seems, no, the Witcher 3, as it was, is