3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balamoot11 18.04.22 11:44 pm

Deal with keys and accs (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Good afternoon.
Help with the problem - I had an account in bf2bc - I played for many years, once on a German server I either shook the admin and his friends a lot, or they wanted me to change the drobash to something else, but I needed to download the platinum - in general , the admin added me to the suppect cheater 50% - like, he suspects that he is a cheater, or maybe not. But on several servers they stopped letting me in. A year has passed, I decided to take care of it - the Germans have an empty server, there is no one, they said on the metaban, the admin blocked it - the admin can only unblock it. Recently, some other inscription has appeared, I did not find the decoding (I am attaching a photo). On several servers still stopped letting.
A friend gave me his key - I somehow entered it and the new key was tied to the old account. Now I created a new account, I enter a new key - Gama says the key is in use,
-how to detach it from the old account and attach it to the new one?
What does the inscription mean in the attached picture

1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey1806 18.04.22

Balamoot11
You seem to have been killed several times by good players. You aggroed at them, called them cheaters. So they punished you.