3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jean-Jacques Jacket 18.04.22 11:45 pm

What to do when the motor burns out? (Project CARS)

in a karting career, does the engine burn out constantly on the second lap? I can’t finish it, just start again, and it burns out again?
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
footmob 18.04.22

Burn the motor of a kart - hard!

J
Jean-Jacques Jacket 18.04.22

Alexander Footmob

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 18.04.22

how to burn it?

a
androshik 18.04.22

Jean-Jacques Jacket
In the options in the "Game" tab there is such a setting "Mechanical failures". Check what value is set there. The toy is excellent, and the inability to understand the settings does not make it slag.

J

androshik
Why then do them? I want to play with failures in the car, but it’s not easy to roll in a circle, and I figured out the settings, did you read what I wrote at all? again on the second lap, the engine burns out, I can’t leave the race, why then do this function?

J

androshik
or do you think that in real life, when a racer's car breaks down, he starts anew, and does not leave the race?

J

RUSSIAN RACER36
I dick knows how to burn it, on my second lap, the engine burns out, I can’t finish the current, start again, and so constantly

a
assassin665 18.04.22

Jean-Jacques Jacket
You can go to the pits firstly, and secondly check your settings, because there you can set different wear rates. Well, check your hands to the extreme, mb you drive on a manual box and just burn the engine with your crooked shifts

J

assassin665
Blah, why are you all so smart?

J

The wear value is real time, in general, everything in the settings is real time

D
Dreadlock 18.04.22

Maybe you play on the clave, thereby giving the engine maximum load? They say correctly that you can burn the engine in the game, but what about on the map? I have an engine only on the northern ring of the Nurburgring, sometimes it burns on a Mercedes slr. I play with maximum damage simulation. So the problem is either in the game or in the hands.

J

Dreadlok
Not, not on the keyboard) on the xbox 360 joystick, I try to smoothly press the trigger) on the very first map it always burns out on the 3rd track (I want to finish the race it doesn’t let me, only the restart button is active), everything is fine in the superkart, I drive) I want a career from the first map to start easy)

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 18.04.22

Jean-Jacques Jacket
you're certainly kidding!

J

INFERNO MAYHEM I mean
, what do I play at 360? Then why is everything normal in the other series? Only on this first level. go kart hat

m
marlynrus 18.04.22

Jean-Jacques Jacket, open the radiator!

C
CRASHBULLET 18.04.22

It burns, and you burn harder! He will start to go faster from burns, but the game is slag, it’s just awful

R
RAZIEL_ 18.04.22

marlynru
the map can't do this