3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron_Ur 18.04.22 11:45 pm

Partially Broken Leveling (Bugs) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, I did a little experiment.
1. Not a single alchemy skill is pumped up, we drink the Swallow, the effect lasts 21 seconds (it’s not clear where the extra 1 s came from, but oh well.)
2. Download the Increased resistance to 5, the duration of the elixir + 25%, we drink the Swallow, the effect is 31 with.
3. We swing the Faithful hand to 3 and the Clarity of thought to 3, this gives + 30% in total, we drink the Swallow, the effect is only 27 s. (!!!!)
WTF? How does it even come out.

Well, the most important and sad thing is that the effect of mutagens crashes every time after loading. Are the developers aware of this at all?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dron_Ur 18.04.22

Well, patch 1.04 was released, but the bug was not fixed ((

l
let me insert five cents 18.04.22

Drone, can you tell me how the "Clarity of Thought" skill works? Something when the enemy attacks, time does not slow down for me ...

l
let me insert five cents 18.04.22

Dron_UrDron, can you tell me how the "Clarity of Thought" skill works? Something when the enemy attacks, time does not slow down for me ...

d
dragon_cool 18.04.22

let me put in five kopecks
. The fact is that intoxication in statistics (button C in the inventory or skills menu) will always be equal to 0, no matter how many potions you drink, and skills, as you know, are based on this data. here the perk does not work :( we are
waiting for the next patch