3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zEmberg 18.11.19 05:01 pm

How To Unlock Costumes Uplay? (Assassin's Creed 3)

How to Unlock the Uplay Costumes on the pirates?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 18.11.19

zEmberg
while not as

yet unlocker

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 18.11.19

zEmberg
Have to wait for the unlock that would suits to open

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

zEmberg
mazinily
MrShiro20
Sir Doctor of TARDIS
Wemod download the launcher, run the launcher, are looking for a game that you have, in this case AC3 and there is a function unlocking costumes (F6), personally checked on the License, + given the achievement for opening all skins.
Also in this Chita there is immortality for the vehicle (F1) on the ship. Unfortunately the website to us, put it not)

PS This is not advertising

_
_N7. 18.11.19

AlexanderYA
This trainer works weird costumes then it opens, but as soon as headed somewhere that they give you back the standard costume of Connor, for example, I moved from the Davenport estate in Frontier, and I immediately took all the costumes. In General you need to wait for the full apps.

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

_N7.
I don't know, I activated and everything, more they I'm not missing.

d
davian025 18.11.19

AlexanderYA
Describe th are you and how did this cheat, because I, too, when you move fast too standard suit is returned.

R
RestlessDreams91 18.11.19

Downloaded save for file sharing. Additional content for AC3 Remastered and Liberation.
Save passing the user does not spoil, replace 1.save in the folder with the save. Weapons, too, such as replacive, until tested. The costumes are all there.
Usage:
AC3RM:
Based on the AccountId in your CODEX.ini, copy provided to 0x1.sav to CODEX save location.

ACLRM:
Copy provided file to OPTIONS C:\Users\\Documents\Assassin's Creed Liberation HD\SAVES
Simply put, look at the documents folder Uplay/Codex and there should be saving. Replace the files from the archive and all.
Спойлерhttps://dropmefiles.com/nESrP

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

RestlessDreams91
I recommend to download it in cheats section

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

davian025Я pushed the button to unlock all the Skins, gave Me the Achievement, then played a little (in the same city missions were popoholic) then left the game and went back, all the screenshots were all opened

_
_N7. 18.11.19

AlexanderYA
In General, for trainer thanks anyway, because she has opened a suit of Altair and all the rest(standard, not yupley) from 6 sequences. They are not lost.

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

_N7.
YES fail, I this trainer is mainly used for Bessmertie ships

A
Aleks 76 18.11.19

RestlessDreams91
Thank you, all costumes opened, weapons no.

z
zEmberg 18.11.19

Aleks 76
And I have costumes uplay, never opened ?

A
Aleks 76 18.11.19

zEmberg
Two save tried?

z
zEmberg 18.11.19

Aleks 76
Second save successfully, thanks to all of the costumes unlocked, now playing , RestlessDreams91 special thanks your method works fine.

A
AlexanderYA 18.11.19

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_3_unlocker_razblokirovka_kostyumov_oruzhiya_restlessdreams91-85959/