3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarKilleR43 18.04.22 11:45 pm

Terrible lag sound (GRID 2)

Actually this is the problem .... help!
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
marian.ua 18.04.22

I also have a little frizz, but only in collisions with track objects. If I collided with another car, then everything is OK, but I drove by the fence and immediately several multi-colored squares on the monitor. Driver updated, nvidia card. Help advice.

I
IgorShved 18.04.22

Support, same problem.

s
sirogaUA 18.04.22

marian.ua, are you kidding me? Multi-colored squares are such an effect in the game, it's from the days of DIRT 2!

And about the sound.
In GRID 2 they seem to no longer use oalinst , but try it (in Showdown and the F1 parody it helped me).
1. Install the OpenAL driver
2. Go to C:WindowsSystem32 (or C:WindowsSysWoW64 for x64 systems)
3. Copy wrap_oal.dll from there to the game folder (where the .exe is)
4. Rename it to openal32 .dll

D
Deformatordix 18.04.22

Terribly stammers, wheezes and lags the sound!!!! At the same time, the game is running fine, 45-50 fps. What to do, help!!!! Looked everywhere for an answer and couldn't find it anywhere!

S
StarKilleR43 18.04.22

Deformatordix
+1

S
StarKilleR43 18.04.22

help who can!

a
aligator76 18.04.22

there are two options, either drivers or hardware, the game for the most part goes well for everyone!

G
GarfiSan 18.04.22

I also have a terribly stuttering, wheezing and lag sound!!!! Updated all possible drivers and still lags the sound. profile iron.
help plz!!!

m
marian.ua 18.04.22

maybe change the sound settings, choose not speakers, but for example headphones.

l
la gente la luvia 18.04.22

I support my comrades in misfortune, the game seems to be going well, without lags, but the sound just “cuts the ear” has to be turned off, although I don’t want to do this, since the sounds of the cars are pretty good.
In the settings I changed to TV, headphones, does not help. If anyone finds a solution, please unsubscribe.

N
NAGIBAU 18.04.22

Some kind of farting is heard all the time, as if a prehistoric gramophone sounds. Does everyone have it?

s
symon18 18.04.22

try to update the firewood to the sound one or download not a repack, update the firewood or the video card, or update the direct X, it’s all a shaft))) for example, it doesn’t start at all for me (((the error hits

V
VALICOO 18.04.22

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM

V
VALICOO 18.04.22

IN THE TASK MANAGER, MATCH ALL PROCESSORS AND ALL!!!

V
VALICOO 18.04.22

go to the task manager, look for grid2.exe, right-click then on set the match and check all the processes

D
Deformatordix 18.04.22

Set a match for all processes and set a high priority !!!!)))) It helped me !!!)))

D
DEMON624 18.04.22

the method described by the guys above did not help me completely, the sound began to lag less, but I put it in the audio TV and it seems that I set all the norms of the TV by doing the above

J
JC 18.04.22

nothing helps, no ticks in the processes, no installation of TV or headphones

D
Deformatordix 18.04.22

Set it to a higher priority.

D
DEMON624 18.04.22

Guys, what kind of vision do you have?
nvidia by any chance?