3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniilmix 19.04.22 12:03 am

Patch 1.06 issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the release of patch 1.05, there were problems with alchemy, an already hackneyed topic, but with the release of the new one, it was corrected. But I found that now after you use the potion, it does not recover. Is it just me or you guys too......???????????
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy Johns 19.04.22

Daniilmix
I have everything zbs)

M
MudrichenkoO 19.04.22

Daniilmix
I also restore everything, if you don’t have Krasnolyudsky alcohol or alcohol, then it won’t restore

s
slipknot326 19.04.22

And I didn't find anything.

D
Daniilmix 19.04.22

Pordon, proglazel, yes indeed, but I already thought they screwed up again ....... =) Thank you

s
separ 19.04.22

Alcogest solves your bug and all problems - boohaaaaay

S
Saimurin 19.04.22

And it crashes for me when you
go from the witch and the wars come up to me no matter what I choose, the download starts and all the flight what to do !!!???

p
propeller-faust 19.04.22

Daniilmix
At me in general the black screen was drawn on 1.0.6. But Marcin Momot is already working on (you see) 1.0.7. And we hope that everything will be fine with us .. So, we are waiting.

A
AlexAvP 19.04.22

Yeah, the more patches, the more problems

K
Kote Potaskun 19.04.22

AlexAvP
I would say that the more iron peks do not fit even under the minimum salary, the more claims to developers :-D

A
AlexAvP 19.04.22

Kote Potaskun
In principle, if you think about it, such a large-scale game cannot be without glitches and brakes.

p
propeller-faust 19.04.22

AlexAvP
That's why I rolled back to 1.0.3 and I don't know any problems.

A
AlexAvP 19.04.22

propeller-faust
I have 1.02. Similarly, no problems yet.

l
liaman 19.04.22

M
Matrix91 19.04.22

I'm constantly loading. I can't load the game. Does anyone know a solution?

M
Matrix91 19.04.22

deleted the game (And do not forget to copy the save before deleting)
installed on a new
patch first 1.01 then 1.06
then all DLC and Russian
AND EVERYTHING WENT :)

z
zhekazloy 19.04.22

People play on version 1.02 -1.03 !!!
then I just notice the appearance of new bugs and not fixes,
this will continue until the moment it appears already as before the "Extended Edition"
Threat - played 120+ hours and postponed for now (alas, there is nothing to do right now))

p
propeller-faust 19.04.22

Nikolai Mitrofanov
So this is DLC. Added new bombs "Black Hole".

P
Press start 19.04.22

I have ceased to get out the signs, ard only does not change

g
gidcom 19.04.22

Good day to all! Folks, I've run into a problem with you. The game worked fine without lags without FPS dropouts, on my gtx 660 card, at medium graphics settings, the witcher flew like a god. But one fine day I launched and started f....ets, to put it mildly, I could not believe my eyes, the game began to slow down, the fps sank specifically and no matter how I changed the settings of the column, zero sense. At first I thought about firewood, the experience came in because just the update came in connection with the release of arkham kinght updated it, launched the game, everything seemed to be as before, I was already delighted, but after 5 minutes the same thing started again. I have patch 1.06 and so far I think that this is because of it, because while 1.02 was standing there were no problems, though the sixth patch of day 4 worked fine for me, I don’t know what happened. Maybe someone met with such a problem, help !!! Thanks in advance.

u
urban.kalabanovich 19.04.22

gidcom
Monitor cpu usage and temperatures, maybe left process is running that is loading the system