3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 19.04.22 12:03 am

Dijkstra (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I’m wondering what will happen if Ciri is taken to Emhyr and doesn’t take money (that’s one of the prerequisites for Ciri to become empress), and then take the side of Dijkstra (that’s Emhyr will die, the North will be free and prosperous), which will then be shown in credits? after all, there will probably be a fishing quest with Ciri and her departure to Nilfgaard before them, or not? just how will she become empress if Emhyr is killed? :/
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KanoVoxLian 19.04.22

Dijkstra is an average variant, not very bad and o not very good, but she seems to climb the throne anyway.

K
Kosolapyi1 19.04.22

Ciri will become empress only with the victory of the Nilfs, and Dijkstra will not let them win.

M
MudrichenkoO 19.04.22

fre33e
If you choose dykstra she will become a witcher I checked

f
fre33e 19.04.22

MudrichenkO
, that is, will they say this in the credits or will there be a quest where Geralt gives her a sword?

M
MudrichenkoO 19.04.22

fre33e
and how will she become a witcher in a different way, yes, he will give her a sword and in the credits they will say that Dixtar came to power united all the states of the north under his command

f
fre33e 19.04.22

MudrichenkO
aa, I just thought that if you take her to Emhyr, then there will be a quest with a departure to the Nilfs.
Thanks for the answer, I’m going through the second time and even I can’t raise my hand to betray Roche)

M
MudrichenkoO 19.04.22

fre33e
I went through 4 times and also could not betray Roche, he helped me no matter how, and for the fourth time I decided to see what would happen

N
Nohchik1ant 19.04.22

MudrichenkO
Yes, it was a difficult choice to betray Roche, but as for me it would be better to rule Dijkstra than Radovid or Emhyr.

PS It would be even cooler if the developers added a choice where it was possible to restore the State of Temeria and put Dijkstra in power.

13pavel13mail.ru 19.04.22

bacmag921 It’s
not a fact that it’s better, the emgyr has already conquered almost everything, that is, there will be no new war and people under the nilfs, then it’s better to live, it seems like, again, nonhumans in the Empire are not oppressed
ps . gee, what could be better than Thaler on the throne, but Roche in secret as before

-
-SERGEY- 19.04.22

What if Dijksre breaks his leg in the bath? After the capture of Philippa.

f
fre33e 19.04.22

-SERGEY-
then you will not have a quest to kill Radovid.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.04.22

13pavel13mail.ru
Well, Sapkovsky didn’t just let the Nilfs conquer the Northern Kingdoms.

-
-SERGEY- 19.04.22

It would be better if Henselt was instead of Rodovid. More interesting character.

the genus species didn’t seem to be insane before, it was a normal person, it would be better if they made him, as opposed to the emgyr, also more than a normal king, the last ruler of the north

bacmag921
the project went even further, they removed all the kings, and no one came instead, in the same temeria, why there are few nobles

k
kukulkan9 19.04.22

Dijkstra is still the most normal man of all options. According to the books, he is generally adequate and a patriot, when the king of Redania was slaughtered, the only one ran to beg and somehow collect an army to contain the Nilfs. Yes, and in the game it’s normal, except for the last movement with Roche, whom I don’t understand why he decided to kill.
Emhyr only fights, conquers the north and will continue to fight because, apart from the war, he did nothing either in books or in the game, he is also not disposed towards nonhumans, he has never seen or heard about the presence or contacts of nilfs and dwarves, for example , the elves were fucked and, in fact, sent to the reservation. And radovid is sick in the head.
And by the way, the option of Ciri the Witcher and the victory of the Nilfs does not fit in my head. this is how in such a magical way she hid further from the emperor and performed famous feats?

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

Dijkstra got greedy, he would have given Temeria to Rosha, and he would have taken everything else for himself.

Well, probably the Emperor lost his scent a little with grief. In addition, he could not assume that the Witcher is Ciri.

s
seffko 19.04.22

kukulkan9
with its capabilities, you can play hide and seek.