3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marij 19.04.22 12:03 am

Help in the passage of the game (Destination: Treasure Island)

Please tell me where to get a hook to hook the ring on the Cliff of Fear and why did the parrot give his feather?
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 19.04.22

The pen must be placed on the altar. The hook will be given only after you perform a duet song with a parrot))

r
rockhide 19.04.22

Tell someone where to get a wick for a lighter, otherwise after landing on the shore it disappears somewhere.

D
Darth_Credocs 19.04.22

you find tow, and then you combine it - jig is ready!

r
rockhide 19.04.22

And where can I get it?

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

I knocked out two men and went downstairs, and there a ship snarled at me, and near the tree a man with a machine gun. What should I do? Where to go? How to get past the ship or the man?

N
NataNata 19.04.22

Tell me, pliz, what to do when you put a needle with a cork on the water?

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

Well, tell me what to DO!!! PLIZ!!!!! He does not want to shoot from a cannon.

N
NataNata 19.04.22

Skifovich, to the right of the entrance to the hut near which the pirates are sitting, there is a tree - CLIMB ON IT!

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

I was there. I tied up the pirates. I go down, and there is a ship. It fires at me!

N
NataNata 19.04.22

you need to shoot a cannon at the ship - charge it, pull it to the window and set it on fire with a lighter and that garbage that hangs to the left of the cannon :)

N
NataNata 19.04.22

and you also need to make a core for the cannon ...

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

I did everything that way. I cleaned it with a ramrod, filled it with gunpowder, loaded it, the rope was limiting, I made a wick, but This one says not now: ((And he also made the core)

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

A!!!! I didn’t see a place for a lever there!! NataNata, ATP!!!

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

And what is not clear to you with the needle? You magnetize it, and then in the cave you dip it into the pool.

N
NataNata 19.04.22

I don't understand how to calculate the numbers that the girl is talking about... you have to turn the disks somehow, but what should happen...?

S
Skif skifovich 19.04.22

I'm tormenting the clock....

d
david_66 19.04.22

help what is the code on the gates with daggers

J
Julia Gal 19.04.22

Help!!!!! I got stuck here almost at the very beginning, I just can’t get into the cave where the skeleton fell, I just don’t understand where and how to collect what I need to put on the scales .......... .

T
Tutsi1985 19.04.22

Help find salt to feed the sheep

V
Valera Vertola 19.04.22

Help from what to make a wick?