3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 19.04.22 12:03 am

Cheats for Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Nobody met something like a trainer, where there is a button "Win"? It’s just that I don’t like this card game, and the hanging tasks are a little annoying, like a binding :( If we could make a separate section on Gwent quests, it would be easier.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 19.04.22

Learn to play :)

A
Angelica04 19.04.22

learn to play, I advise you to use the imperial deck. 3 spies and a couple of dummies do wonders.

B
Brian Curtis 19.04.22

GMXardas Cheats
section on this very PG:
Trainer
Table Cheat Engine for Gwent
A table with several features including Gwent.
If you need version 1.0.3, scroll down the section "Cheats".

N
Nemesis 19.04.22

The question is not to study. I don't like card games either, even though I learned the essence of Gwent. Why should I play this? Why shove genre into genre at all?

G
GMXardas 19.04.22

Ilya233
I can play, passed some of the quests, I just don't like this game and don't want to waste time on it.

f
fr3ddy 19.04.22

Crack the number of enemy cards (4 bytes).

E
Ellinka 19.04.22

GMXardas
Put on the console, type winGwint(#) in it, where "#" is the number of points you want to win with, profit! The console, in general, simplifies a lot if there is a desire, and, most importantly, does not create glitches and intermodal conflicts (the main thing is not to be greedy so that in the heat of permissiveness you do not get something that you are supposed to get on the quest). :)

O
OlgerdTr 19.04.22

and on 1.0.6 there are cheats for gwent, otherwise this card game infuriates me

J
Just another User 19.04.22

Nemesis The
game can be easily completed without playing gwent, because no one forces, except for the very first training game, if you don’t want to, don’t play, what’s the problem?

In general, the game itself is quite simple and primitive, I'm shocked that there are still unique trainers asking for it.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 19.04.22

Just another User
You can even refuse the tutorial.

Z
Zlatoust17 19.04.22

Nemesis Are
you being forced to play?

G
GventPlayer 19.04.22

fakin chitaki :-)