3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 19.04.22 12:03 am

Game stops working - need help! (Hatred)

Hello. In general, the problem (as you already understood) is that the game stops working after I pass the training level, namely when the first level of the game starts loading. I don’t know what the problem could be, because the game is licensed, without cracks, patches and other garbage, but I don’t know how to solve this problem.

If anyone knows a solution to this problem, then unsubscribe, I will be very grateful if someone helps me solve this problem!.

The screenshot below shows exactly how the game closes and stops working.

ps - do not advise updating the video card drivers, as they are automatically updated for me, and the availability of driver updates is checked daily.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 19.04.22

Death_Cold
Dyke guess. You have a dual-core processor. Right?

d
deathcold 19.04.22

George Dark
And what?... but wait, I guess what you're going to say now.

Something like this: Yes, you're a scalar who lives on your mother's salary, and who can't buy a real camp for himself.

I guessed it ?.

L
Lllllllama 19.04.22

Death_Cold
No, I didn't guess. I want to say that this problem occurs on all dual-core processors (including mine). The optimization of the game is like this.

d
deathcold 19.04.22

George Dark
mmm, I see. Well, I'll wait and hope that the developers will still fix the optimization

L
Lllllllama 19.04.22

Death_Cold
By the way, in the next blog, that alleged patch may actually be a patch, but denis metrov suggests downloading it via Mobogenie (it's hard to get rid of this heresy), which I personally disdain to use. It, moreover, during the download of the file, installs a bunch of garbage (Mail.ru search, Amigo browser and a lot of other rubbish). Although last year I downloaded some file through it (it seems like a player), I only had to reinstall the system, because in parallel this loader downloaded a bunch of ads for me. Although, I was going to upgrade it to Windows 7 Ultimate.

d
deathcold 19.04.22

George Dark
Yes, I also encountered this, so my ESET NOD 8 antivirus blocks such file sharing with applications, so I have nothing to fear.

L
Lllllllama 19.04.22

Death_Cold
As for whether there will be an official patch - I doubt it. Not for nothing that the minimums are indicated - Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz. So we have to either buy a minimum of four-core processors, or drool that most of the games we will not work.

d
deathcold 19.04.22

George Dark
Well, I don’t really chase this game, but I decided to play it because I became interested in what kind of game it was and why it was so cool. Well, basically, I have already played all the games that interest me, well, almost everything, for example, I have not yet played the game Dark Sektor or the same Mercenaries 2 World in Flames. The ones I've already played are Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Origins, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us, Double Dragon Neon, DuckTales Remastered, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Counter-Strike GO, FEAR, FEAR 2 , FEAR 3, Brutal Doom v20, Castlevania Lord of Shadows Mirrors of Fate, Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, Devil May Cry 4, Doom 3, Conflict Denied Ops and Amazing Spider-Man 1 me already on the list, and I will soon get those games that I have not played.

L
Lllllllama 19.04.22

Death_Cold
I mean that recently almost all games are switching to nex-gen, without which everyone lived well, and it, in turn, requires a more powerful video card and processor. So, in the near future (a year or two), dual-core processors will become as unnecessary as Windows XP.
Well, as for Hatred, I took a processor from my father (just four cores, just to watch the game), after fifteen minutes I returned it, the game, how to put it mildly ... did not live up to expectations - the control was done through the fifth point, the graphics don't stand out, the gameplay is boring (well, for me).

d
deathcold 19.04.22

George Dark
, but from the screenshots, HATRED reminded me of another game ALIEN SHOTER, that's why I became interested, but since such a thing with optimization, then what the hell she gave up!

A
Ardentis777 19.04.22

4-core Intel Core i7-4770K, OEM, same error.