3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoriNoKeru 19.04.22 12:04 am

We will play as Big Boss. At the end he will die and a clone will take his place? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Replaying part 4, he noticed that in the finale BB did not have a scar on the left side of his face, in addition, he turned to Snake "... My son. I'm not here to fight. Or should I call you brother?" And already in the Ground Zeroes prologue to part 5, BB gets a scar on the floor of his face on the left side, and in The Phantom Pain trailers he also has a scar.
Strongly do not scold, I'm just starting to play this game universe. Maybe I don’t know something, then explain)): 3
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 19.04.22

It will be the same Big Boss as at the end of MGS4.

s
separ 19.04.22

He is Solid Snake

s
separ 19.04.22

they even made films about Small Snake

A
Atlasth 19.04.22

He has the face of Solidus from MGS 2 because

-
-RAVEN- 19.04.22

MoriNoKeru
No, Big Boss is the same in the fourth and fifth parts. It's just that, as already mentioned, Solid set him on fire with a homemade flamethrower at the end of the second Metal Gear. After that, he had to "replace" some parts of the body. Although, if such a version does not suit you, then this can be written off as a simple mistake. Kojima himself once stated that small jambs are unlikely to be avoided due to the fact that he fits the fifth part right into the center of a huge, multi-layered universe. And in general, Snake's appearance has not changed much yet, whether it's Miller ...

R
Rorschach1986 19.04.22

Let's play as Big Boss