3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xgeraxasaxa 19.04.22 12:04 am

Help asrock h55de3

Guys, such a problem burned out Motherboard asrock h55de3, Processor i5, block 450, Video card GTX 960, HHD sata 1tr 3.0 gb / s Help me choose the motherboard, otherwise they said they were removed from production in the repair, they said the processor can be thrown away by the mother. And if everything is just so sad, then help me find a mother and a processor with the same performance so that the vidyuha at least reveals itself! Little money but I will be glad to all options! Thanks in advance ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digic_07 19.04.22

xgeraxasaxa
What kind of processor?

E
Eroppo 19.04.22

xgeraxasaxa
block 450
I would start by replacing this, there is a suspicion that the next SuperMegaPower 450, which in reality does not give out even 300, and can burn not only the motherboard))
then help me find a mother and a processor with the same performance so that the vidyuha at least reveals myself !
With the performance of a poor 1156, this vidyukha is unlikely to reveal itself: if you change it, then look for 1150 or, in the worst case, 1155 used, depending on the budget

x
xgeraxasaxa 19.04.22

Tomorrow I’ll tell you which processor, and in the repair they gave me the block and slipped the processor to hell, understand what scale you will pick up your i5 tomorrow, Velton atx 450 power supply, and what are 1150 and 1155 processors? can be more

E
Eroppo 19.04.22

xgeraxasaxa
what is 1150 and 1155
processor The processor socket, in combination with the motherboard chipset, etc., determines which processors you can use. Your 1156 is not only outdated, but even for its time a flawed option, 1155 were much more efficient and even now they show themselves well. 1150 - the most modern

x
xgeraxasaxa 19.04.22

Well, then I need to buy, Mother and processor in any case, and is it necessary to buy the old DDR 2 pieces of 2 giga 1600 each) And advise which stone and motherboard to buy better than the old but budget option and the RAM? Is the power supply normal or does it need to be changed too??