3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22 12:21 am

Riding on rear wheels (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it possible to do Willie in the game? If anyone does not know, then this is when you get up on the rear wheels at the start. Like Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious. No wonder there is a bar with wheels.
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
spitfire 26 19.04.22

ManYogurtMan
No, you can't.
Not necessarily same to this ask a new subject create!?

C
Champion2016 19.04.22

spitfire 26 rus
and where else, in a personal message, or offtopic in other topics?

g
gtaman 19.04.22

spitfire 26 rus
Now there is a new policy on the forum: a separate topic for each question. No "Questions about the game" and other general topics.

T
TommyAssassin 19.04.22

Looking at the title of the topic, I thought that it would be about one character from GTA Vice City, which is in GTA V ...

G
Gera95 19.04.22

then this is when you get up on the rear wheels at the start.
Of course you can. And axle boxes can be done. You hold the brake (reverse) and gas at the same time, release the brake, and press it again, release it again, the car rises on the rear wheels, and starts with axle box on the rear axle. But not on all cars. We need old sports cars. If you do this in races, then there will be a super start, with an instant increase in speed. The screen at such moments "flashes".
It also stands on the rear wheel on any motorbike, even on the green one that was shallow with Lamar.

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

Does not work.

G
Gera95 19.04.22

ManYogurtMan You take a
green bike and learn from it. When you put it on the rear wheel, then you will understand how to put cars.
Difficult yes, not the first time. I stumbled upon this one myself by accident.

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

Mvshina which is ordered through the online store will go? There is a muscle car which.

G
Gera95 19.04.22

Mvshina which is ordered through the online store will go?
I don't know, I didn't order. I can say for sure that the Jaguar is being installed, I have it for racing.
I don't remember what it's called in the game, but I can't tell right now. But she has a characteristic, spitting image of a Jaguar, especially in front.

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

Describe in more detail. Nothing happens. For what character?

G
Gera95 19.04.22

For what character?
Franklin is my racing driver, try it.
I say first on a green bike, try it, it’s a little easier to put it on the wheel from the start. Two buttons, gas brake., try to press in different ways .. do not press the gas and brake to the end, but approximately to the middle.

PS. The stick is back left.

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

It's easy on this bike. I can't by car.

G
Gera95 19.04.22

I can't by car.
Well, it's not the same car. They don't all go up. Newer sports cars like the Infernus don't lift at all, they just start at speed. And some are rising. Find a jaguar, you can definitely put it.

PS Found what it's called - Hellenbach GT

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

What does he look like? Can you give a picture?

G
Gera95 19.04.22

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

It's a mustang :D

G
Gera95 19.04.22

It's a mustang
. I always confuse them. ))

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

Thank you. Now I just have to find it :D

G
Gera95 19.04.22

Now it remains to find him.
Near Lester's house, ride along the track. They are there often.

M
ManYogurtMan 19.04.22

Would like to know where it is.