3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iwerslexx 19.04.22 12:21 am

Druid at the Oak (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On Ard Skellige, a druid with a task sits by the Hedyneith oak, but I can't talk to him. I tried to meditate every hour, during the day, it did not help. How to talk to him?
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 19.04.22

iwerslexx
bring asterix and obelix

H
HorvaT_G 19.04.22

Baglo obviously I also have a quest sign hanging over him.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.04.22

iwerslexx
Isn't your druid silent for an hour? If so, then you need to walk back a bit. Between the two rocks there is a druid, he then gives the task to speak that druid.

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

bacmag921
No, I talked to that druid.

N
Nohchik1ant 19.04.22

iwerslexx
can i have a screenshot of your druid?

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

bacmag921
A simple nameless druid
Spoiler

_
__DOC__ 19.04.22

I have the same "liver". Still fish eaters stand with signs "!", after the tower from nowhere.

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.04.22

you just took a quest with another druid - Gremits took it from the bulletin board, and this quest is issued by the aforementioned druid with a question mark,

that's the whole bug - you can't take the quest twice

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

Nikotinoz_
Quest with Gremist "Lessons of Higher Alchemy", I got it after talking with a dwarf near Oxenfurt.

So this druid also gives this quest?

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.04.22

iwerslexx
yes, and this druid also gives this quest

when I first went through - he just gave it to me

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

Nikotinoz_
Ok, thanks for the answer.

g
gera.likhmanv 19.04.22

I have the same. Is this a bug or an oversight of the developers

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

gera.likhmanv
Apparently they counted on the fact that not many, exploring the world, will wander to the herbalist near Oxenfurt and receive the same task that the druid gives at the oak. Therefore, this is an oversight by the developers.

-
-SERGEY- 19.04.22

Did this and that. The silent druid needs to be scared three times. Ardom on jars nearby. And everything goes through. So you have a bug with ingenuity and not in the game.

i
iwerslexx 19.04.22

-SERGEY-
You have a bug with mindfulness, everything is written above, read carefully.

T
Thorgal 19.04.22

-SERGEY-
It's about a completely different druid. Read carefully! I also have this druid refuses to talk. Obvious bug. And the quest with the silent druid was completed before that.

B
Beringer 19.04.22

Thorgal
There is such a druid who has been standing there for the whole game and the quest is highlighted, although it is not possible to take it. This is not the one who jokes with a neighbor who made a vow. We see a bug. Maybe they'll fix it in the next patch.