3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 19.04.22 12:21 am

Why are we not discussing? (LEGO Worlds)

The game is a masterpiece. Shovelcraft sucks.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 19.04.22

Because here all adults and respectable people. And this can be discussed on grandfather's forums.

S
Shadows3D 19.04.22

delete the thread, don't be embarrassed

M
Mack_6 19.04.22

There is no money, so we do not discuss (((

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

I played, so it's cool, but it's boring. Run clean, you can relax. In general, the game is weak. To get to the main menu, you need to wait notably, it takes a long time to load, although there would be something to wait for, the weight of the game is only 500 MB. There are not enough more flexible map settings and other small things, such as a fixed camera, you have to hold the mouse button in order to see what is happening when running, walking, fighting, or turning off enemies-peaceful mode. The game is colorful, even too much, there is definitely not enough mini-map, I drove all the clave and did not find it. In general, extremely boring, lovers of building for a long time and carefully will probably appreciate it.

p
pecabir 19.04.22

VOVAN WOLF is shorter than
Sklifosovsky. feces or no feces? optimization delivered, or lags? need details

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

pecabir
I have two GTX 670, i7-3770k, 16 GB of RAM. I didn’t lag, but if there was something to lag. One guy recorded a video, noted that it sags during recording. Now I drove, for the sake of fps, it costs 30-50 (on one vidyuhi, one must understand SLI does not support).
I can’t say that it’s k / a / l, I can’t turn my tongue, there are a lot of positive reviews on it, but I’ll say it straight out that it’s not worth buying, it makes no sense, in this case it’s better to play mine with mods, at least there is a point, it will things to do. And here is a purely stupid construction, for whom, for what, why, as well as questions arise where, why, and in the end, "is that all?, sadness." But this is purely my opinion, I would like some kind of inhabitants on the plains (to build a town and settle there), they come across, but they stupidly run around and do nothing of the sort. The game is reminiscent of Medieval Engineers, only with cubes, it’s easier and in modern times, only houses can be built, but I didn’t see any traps at the expense of guns.
You just run around stupidly and study the world, which is replaced by climate (biomes), the forest there, the desert, etc., with your living creatures: pigs, camels, horses, bulls, etc. living creatures are also scarce, they only ride. Even build a house, it’s already there, just choose a team, but of course you can create it from scratch, but the question is what for (it didn’t work out there, there’s no interaction, there’s nothing to add.
Maybe I didn’t see / find out everything, the guys will correct if Well, it costs, it seems, 350, which is what we want

p
pecabir 19.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
che, even natural needs as in survival games are not? here is the striving.
is it even possible to cut down the forest? and dig a mine to diamond deposits?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

pecabir
None of that is there!!! Therefore, I note (I repeat) boredom, and nothing more. I found a bulldozer, started digging stupidly uphill, even the cubes don’t fly, they cleanly disappear, got to the bottom, well, I don’t know deeply, then fell into a hole and died, was reborn near the cave. The trees can only be demolished with a bulldozer and then the lower part, I could not break them. By the way, you can wave your fists there, and you’ll bring down crowds of skeletons, they don’t end, only the point is what, why are they needed, it’s more fun to make it so that you don’t sleep. There are no resources, the resource is gold, silver, coins are shorter, which fall out when small flowers / plants are scattered, and worthwhile equipment that opens and can be bought, everything that you open and find is also bought (plants, animals, construction tools, equipment (excavator, paver, helicopter, no more, then skins, images, found a chela, you can buy his skin), is bought once, then as many as you like are available. In short, the game is a walker, in part.

p
pecabir 19.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
clear, game for half an hour. I thought it was really the killer of Mainkrumpf, but here the sadness is the wildest.
Is the game in early access? maybe they will file the relevant content yet. I remember lane at first, too, feces were bespontovy, stupidly building shacks from manure and hay

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

I was already thinking of returning the money for it, according to the screenshots, the video, it seems that it aroused interest, but it is partly praised by those (as I understand it) who played the previous parts and this type of re-release chtol. Solid positive reviews. But still I changed my mind about returning, the waste is not so significant, it’s not a cashier, although I regret a little about the waste, I left it only because it’s just interesting how the distance will develop (I hope it will), let’s see what happens, but for the last three days there hasn’t been a single update no, they should at least take up optimization, the average fps is 40, that's something.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

pekabir
Early access, did not notice, then yes, it must develop, we are waiting for the results. And the reviews now, this is just a superficial assessment, which should not be taken seriously, as well as expect more from the game in early access.

p
pecabir 19.04.22

VOVAN WOLF
didn’t notice
it’s hard not to notice you

’ll have to wait a couple of years for the campaign to be filled with content

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 19.04.22

pekabir
Inattentive, what can I say, looked through, stupidly scrolled.

f
fastdimka 19.04.22

If it was possible to build absolutely everything in the game, like in LEGO Digital Designer, where there are all the details, there would be no price for it. And so far the game is empty and meaningless. There is still not enough multiplayer and transport construction.

S
Sectos05 19.04.22

So far, nothing more than a demonstration of the game's capabilities, but it looks cool: an open world, transport (there is even a dragon), complete destructibility. If, as a result, some kind of TES with transport and voxels is filed, there will be a masterpiece.