3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 19.04.22 12:21 am

Bug in mission Gwent: Games in Novigrad. Marquise Serenity Unique Card (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Marquises of Serenity, apparently this is the penultimate player in the mission. Marquis Serenity woman. The mission is marked, I went up to her and I can’t talk in any way. That is, the Talk icon is not shown, and pressing E in the blind does not help either. Who met with this. Or even passed this quest. Does everyone have this bug?
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
png 19.04.22

Gray_Wolf 95
If I can't talk to someone, I restart the game

Y
Yarshal 19.04.22

It happened to me when I tried to talk to the blacksmiths on Skeling, meditated a couple of times and everything became normal.

B
BLATNOY1 19.04.22

png
Yes, I went through the mission yesterday, there was a bug, I rebooted and restarted, it didn’t help, I decided to try it right now, again the same way.

B
BLATNOY1 19.04.22

yarshal
Meditation did not help either, she seems to own a brothel. She was in a side quest from Dijkstra. I don't want to spoil the game for you.

Y
Yarshal 19.04.22

Gray_Wolf 95
I beat her yesterday, everything was fine. Try restarting the game, loading an old save, at worst restarting the computer and checking the game cache.

S
Slayerz85 19.04.22

meditate for a couple of hours, there was also such a bug with a blacksmith

X
X7Combinator 19.04.22

Will fix it soon

E
Eduard Orlov 19.04.22

It helped me with Serenity to go to another room of the brothel, the splash screen went through again and it hung

I
Igor Kirichenko Petrovich 19.04.22

that there is no way to deal with this, I have the same problem in this particular mission

I
Igor Kirichenko Petrovich 19.04.22

does anyone know how to solve it, in general, how he does not want to interact with serenity

A
AlexAvP 19.04.22

Igor Kirichenko Petrovich
What patch?

N
Nikita Valierov 19.04.22

AlexAvP
has already been updated to patch 1.06...almost completed the game, but the bug still remains...don't interact with it...threw bombs at it, waited until different times of the day, checked cache integrity 2 times... everything is useless

N
Nikita Valierov 19.04.22

Eduard Orlov
unfortunately, she stands stupidly and waves her fan

A
AlexAvP 19.04.22

Nikita Valierov
On patch 1.02 everything went smoothly.

s
someone who is 30.06.22

I went through this quest before meeting with the Scoia toel merchant, I defeated the first three players, got their cards. (This quest was marked as completed). And recently, after all, I freed this merchant, he reached the camp, I started talking to him and there is no line of dialogue to play gwent with him. Question: How can I get a Ciri card

D
Dmglkn 01.08.22

Has anyone
solved the problem?

s
someone who is 20.08.22

Not