3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 19.04.22 12:21 am

Need help installing pirated DLC in PC version!!! (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello. In general, I found a video here where a dude allegedly rubs that the skins of Knightfall and the skin from the old TV series can also be installed on a PC, and at the same time this dude shows how to do it all. In general, I decided to download the folder with files that that dude suggested, installed everything as he wrote, here, dot to dot installed exactly the same:

I copied the downloaded folder to the folder with the game, found another folder, copied the necessary files from that other folder , which I had not 8 but 3, well, I renamed what was what the author wrote in the instructions.

As a result, I got a donut hole and not the skins indicated by the author of that video on YouTube!.

In this regard, I appeal to you, if there are those who want to help, then I beg you, do not huddle, because here Arkham Knight has spoiled his soul, therefore, in order to somehow console himself, I want to play at least something. In general, unsubscribe who tried to install what the author rubbed.

By the way, I almost forgot, here is the video where the author rubs that these exclusive skins can be installed on a PC:
0 Comments
Sort by: