3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tiger48 19.04.22 12:21 am

Go through the second part first? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! If I have not played the second part of the witcher, is there nothing if I immediately take the third one? What do you think?
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nobody.... 19.04.22

demon35
Of course, there is nothing terrible, but still I would advise you to go through the 2nd part, it is very interesting, and of course much in the third part will be clearer.

t
tiger48 19.04.22

Mr.Nobody....
Just sitting and thinking what to buy?

t
tiger48 19.04.22

Mr.Nobody....

The second part is not like 3!!!

H
Holly Jolly 19.04.22

demon35 You will
lose. If you don’t get into the story, it won’t be clear what kind of characters, where they are known to Geralt, who is friend or foe. Who can be trusted and who cannot. There is certainly a description of the characters there, but everything is also not said directly there. So if you want to immerse yourself in this atmosphere and history, go through Witcher 2, and even better, the first Witcher.

t
tiger48 19.04.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe

Played for the first time!!!

S
Slonvprotivogaze 19.04.22

demon35 It's
better to read the books first, then go through both parts (I did it myself and I'm only glad) - you won't lose a single gram. By that time, just the third part will be brought to mind.

X
X7Combinator 19.04.22

If you've read the books then you won't have any problems.

t
tiger48 19.04.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe

Count is not the same there! And I don't want to waste time on the second part!

S
SP minus 19.04.22

the second worthwhile part, it’s a pity to miss such a game
at least once, it’s worth going through, optimally along the path of helping the scoyataels

H
Holly Jolly 19.04.22

demon35 The
Witcher must be played not because of the graphics, but because of the gorgeous story

s
samurai75 19.04.22

Slonvprotivogaze
By that time, the third part will be brought to mind
I didn’t understand you, but what’s wrong with part 3

M
Mr.Nobody.... 19.04.22

SP-minus
Why along the path of the Scoiataels? It seems to me that everyone should choose their own path, that's why there is freedom of choice.

s
samurai75 19.04.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
The story with graphics is much more impressive

s
seffko 19.04.22

you won’t lose anything (key). Only small references and NPCs.

-
-SERGEY- 19.04.22

The second one is great too. Better get through. Many familiar characters in the 3rd you will meet will be more interesting and the story is clearer.

S
SP minus 19.04.22

Mr.Nobody ....
if you pass once, then this path is more interesting

D
Dragon2055 19.04.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
If you don't feel the story, it will be unclear what kind of characters, where they are known to Geralt, who is friend or foe.
If you look at it that way, it was in the first game. There was also a whole cloud of characters who knew Geralt. And I realized where they came from only when I started reading books. For example, the whole story of Ciri is built purely on the book, and in the first two games, God forbid, there are a couple of references.

t
tiger48 19.04.22

Well, in the end what? I have The Witcher 3 in my cart.....

D
Digic_07 19.04.22

demon35
After completing the third part, if you want to know the story before the start of the third part, take both

s
seffko 19.04.22

it's better to read a book or play the first one than to spend time on the 2nd part or go on YouTube.