3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buckley 19.04.22 12:21 am

Low FPS (Resident Evil 6)

Actually a subject. FPS drops to 10 - 15 fps just in empty rooms.
The config is as follows: AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X6 1100T, Corsair Vengeanceâ„¢ DDR3 4GB Kit (2 x 2GB) 2000MHz, Gigabyte GV-R787OC-2GD, Windows 8 Professional x64.
I play through steam, licensed.
I would be glad to any ideas to fix this miracle, otherwise it is simply impossible to play.
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genanik413 19.04.22

After the patch with LFD2 Persians, half of the owners of the steam version of the FPS drawdown. All configs have already been tried, it remains to hope that Capcom does not waste time in vain and is looking for a solution.

r
raganrok 19.04.22

In my case, nothing helps to increase FPS like lowering the screen resolution. The result is an idiotic situation: I play at maximum settings (all inclusive) at a resolution of 800*600...

V
VasyaAPB 19.04.22

I updated Microsoft vicial C ++, it seems to be the norm

A
AlexsandrKustinsky 19.04.22

Who does ATI Radeon do so, download the latest drivers and the AMD GPU Clock Tool program from ATI.com, install the drivers, then run the program, overclock the memory and processor frequencies, and we all rejoice at the excellent performance!)

A
AlexsandrKustinsky 19.04.22

We do this:
Download updates
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Install in the game folder after installation, all bugs are removed like small ones such as enemies that do not react to you before fixing the fact that heroes die after cutscenes, etc!) Good luck!) also increases FPS by 10-25%!)

N
Nightmare_21 19.04.22

Yurchik Blaga Prodd

if you look into this topic...

2 cores 4 threads.

jobthread should then be equal to 4.
do not listen to any oaks who, according to some idiotic scheme, ask to reduce jobthread. it must be equal to the number of threads DOT!

I
In_live 19.04.22

Nightmare_21
Ok, thanks, but I've given up on the game until I buy a new laptop.

M
Mitsu Rju 19.04.22

When I purchase the game., For what?!. Play and enjoy the story.
And to read this, you can imagine how people are stupid at the monitor, calculating faps, or throwing them around like some kind of balls, What a game!.
Install Tetris and get two in one, and the faps go off scale and the cubes move.