3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seregaj 19.11.19 03:32 pm

Where is the promised NVIDIA RTX: DLSS (Anthem)

Where is the promised NVIDIA RTX: DLSS ? In the game settings, this item is generally not activated(grey) map RTX2060 ? Windows 10 x64 1809 drivers and game is updated.

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 19.11.19

Oh, I rzhu owners of p) is Always a problem)

s
seregaj 19.11.19

In the Internet like writing that DLSS is activated if the graphics processor is loaded to the max and apparently the map 2060 cope without this technology.

R
RumerG 19.11.19

Pfft.. 1080тишки me enough for the eyes and without p)

B
Boogie___man 19.11.19

seregaj
So maybe you ask this question of nvidia or bioware?

s
seregaj 19.11.19

Boogie___man
I was there too, asked the question, waiting for an answer and if you answer I will write here!

d
dessanlord 19.11.19

seregaj
Go into the Nvidia Experience, and the slider in graphic settings do 1 point below will appear included DLSS, XS why is it, bug I guess as always)

B
Ben121212 19.11.19

seregaj
RTX I there did not find, and DLCS I have is only enabled if the game resolution to 4K, try to put 3840x2160 and then DLCS must be activated.
PS: just how to pull will be in 4K is another question.

1mk 19.11.19

seregaj
Good day, to enable NVIDIA RTX: DLSS you need to set the resolution 3840x2160

if you do not have a monitor that supports 4K resolution suggest to use nvidia DSR
SpoilerDSR
Dynamic super resolution allows you to count the picture in games in a higher resolution and then scales the result to the resolution of your monitor, providing 4K graphics on your HD screen.

Our new Maxwell architecture introduces a number of innovative technologies that greatly improve the gameplay. One such technology, dynamic super resolution (DSR) has the largest value, increasing the image quality in any game that supports resolutions above 1920x1080.

HOW DOES THE DSR?
Simply put, dynamic super resolution allows you to count the picture in games in a higher resolution and then scales the result to the resolution of your monitor, providing graphics in 4K, 3840x2160, on any screen.

settings NVIDIA 3d settings -DSR on - put a check mark 3x, 4x automatic smoothing is enabled at 33%, disable the slider to 0 and press execute.
Go in the game , put 4K resolution, and included NVIDIA RTX: DLSS

at the moment This only applies to games Anthem

with my computer configuration the game gives 4 to permit 45-56 fps ( ultra settings)