3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CARCINOMA 19.04.22 10:47 pm

How to kill B.O.O. (Resident Evil 6)

How to kill the second B.O.O. as Chris. Destroyed three turrets, by that time the first B.O.O was dead, I don’t know what to do with the second. The game says to get the metal crap out of his back, how to do it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs 19.04.22

You shoot him in the face (preferably standing on a building - I did it next to the last turret) => he bends => you run up to his hand (he holds it to the building) => press LMB. Chris will jump on top of him and start to take the iron dog off B.O.O.'s back. Then you will understand everything yourself.

C
CARCINOMA 19.04.22

Thanks

R
Rick1 19.04.22

I press A and D - to no avail.
What else needs to be done?

r
raganrok 19.04.22

Rick1
Jump on your back, pull out the metal hose (space), repeat the same steps as before, but already pulling the spikes out of the body and sticking them in a weak spot (AD). And in general, read what the game tells you - no one has died from this yet.

M
Mitsu Rju 19.04.22

You knock on the clave and shout to him: Die, baby!, Die! ..
But seriously: When the first one appears, near the armored personnel carrier. And you jump off the balcony,
immediately turn onto the stairs and go up to the window!. (The first time happens when you are told that you need to wait for the APC) There you shoot at him, trying to hit him in the face and in the growth on his back., The next action when you stun him, run up to your hand and act on the buttons that you are offered.
So you will make him the first damage.
Important! Don't run too far, otherwise the demo will go with the arrival of the armored personnel carrier.
Further, when the group meets with Jake., Climb the stairs to the right (First turret) others will deal with small opponents!, Your task from the balcony (I won’t call it otherwise) is to do a similar procedure .., After pulling out the spike! (You can wait for the mines and collect everything you need)
Run to the far one, where he is electrocuted. Climb up the side stairs and repeat the whole procedure (Removing the snipers). You can from Turret!
Here he should die!,
Jump off and run to the door. (Further there is a fight)
Then you move further along the underground passages.
Important!: Don't miss the first ladder, go up and open it!
Then jump back and run to the desired stairs, and then we repeat everything (Don't forget not to run far, otherwise the demo will go)