3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 19.11.19 03:32 pm

translation of the game (Dynasty Warriors 8)

I decided to make an Amateur translation of the game is only the game menu is not very but this is my first game which I ratificirao

51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad_cloud 19.11.19

Well, it's for a long time

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Mad_cloud
well one long to translate

but still it's better than nothing

all linked on to transfer do not want to decide on their own

and that crack will only work using texmod so as to dig up the files I couldn't

M
Mad_cloud 19.11.19

well, this is a standard problem with unpacking files

m
mazinily 19.11.19

if someone wants to help we need to translate this texture then all the text the dialogues the text in the video

save in such format and in dds format

m
mazinily 19.11.19

j
jax baron 19.11.19

mazinily
I want to laugh dynasty warriors 8 empire on the Chinese played in English not even found with the latest patch, you present it to transfer the plate, there would be many helped but know English bad,I'm sure:)

m
mazinily 19.11.19

jax baron
as far as I remember in empire I played in English

what about translation of this texture is the whole text for example in battle when the characters are talking or in the videos subtitles what some text is all one texture and then is to translate only the text in certain parts of the menu and there is also one texture but I can handle myself

W
WinChester 19.11.19

mazinily
Good luck bro!

W
WinChester 19.11.19

jax baron
? are you talking about)? I hope this is the first April joke from you)

j
jax baron 19.11.19

WinЧестер
No I Riley 8 empire played in the Chinese

m
mazinily 19.11.19

jax baron
why to play it in Chinese if there is English in it and I'm not DW8Empire translate

j
jax baron 19.11.19

mazinily
Yes, I'm just telling you and Yes Yes English and pirates with the latest DLS and patches China

m
mazinily 19.11.19

WinЧестер
Mad_cloud
jax baron
but alas I am not able alone to translate the texture above while searching for a similar texture in Russian failed well I will try at all linked to ask maybe someone has this texture

M
Mad_cloud 19.11.19

mazinily
Good luck ,this thankless job of the game to translate ,but you don't give up !

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Mad_cloud
I have long had plans for her though with texmod I learned to use only recently and that there this series is the first that I started Curling it and 5 of you could say that I translate eight in the pleasure, then if all goes well, I'll post here the translation and then start to translate other games which are not transferred to all linked for example there is a game on the cartoon avatar the legend of korra it is also abandoned

M
Mad_cloud 19.11.19

mazinily
Well avatar the legend of korra is weak as I turned the toy

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Mad_cloud
hmm strange bug noticed I replaced the texture in Russian should sound like prepare to fight but it replaced all for example where English encyclopedia menu written in English encyclopedia replaced by training for battle

P
Prophet316 19.11.19

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Prophet316
did you make it?

P
Prophet316 19.11.19

mazinily
Helped me. Interested?