3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rater2 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Save Problem (Dying Light)

In general, the problem is as follows:
I played, I played, everything was fine. I reached Rice's shelter.
Then he went to the new city.
The next time you start the game, the game resumed from the rice hideout. When you play again, the saves still return to this level. Who knows what is the reason?
Crack by reloaded, game version 1.4
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 19.04.22

Try to pass the level with Raisych to the end. Then, in the main menu, CONTINUE.

r
rater2 19.04.22

M0f
Tried .. did not help

I
Igyana 19.04.22

rater2
Change the crack, the problem is in it, I came across this one. With a normal crack after the save, a new folder should appear in the game folder where the saves are registered.
A pack of cracks: https://yadi.sk/d/wTWEMMqIewvg9, all versions 1.4.0
I use it myself: ALI213 (for RLD! savegame), its advantages, in addition to working capacity, it saves the game after many gestures and not only at certain points.
You can stick it on any repack by copying it to the root of the game with the replacement of files.

r
rater2 19.04.22

Igyana
Thank you! I'll try.

r
rater2 19.04.22

Igyana,
I replaced the files, I start going through this level again. I go out to check, I go back in and continue again from that malicious level as before.
maybe somehow crookedly put this crack.
The profile folder has been created, but it is empty. At the same time, the game sees the old saves from reloaded.

I
Igyana 19.04.22

After installation, you should change the profile name MANDATORY, to RLD.

Repack should be version 1.4.0
Better download a clean game, not a repack, but one where the crack is separate, but version 1.4.0

Look at the root of the game there are no checkboxes in the folder properties "read-only"

Repacks and versions of the game with a crack from Reloaded curves were.

A
Alexander Raketsky 19.04.22

My problem is this, I always start in the Slums near the reservoir near the bridge, wherever it is saved, but the gameplay is saved. I have RePack Dying Light_[RG Catalyst] v.1.6.1. How to solve the problem?