3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
47th 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Your favorite plane and the most hated one (War Thunder)

My favorite plane is the I-153 "Chaika", I have a record of 13 downed planes on it at a level.
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deleted19341 19.04.22

Bf.109F-4
The ability to carry various sets of bombs helps with the ground, because there are even 500 kg.
At the same time, you can also take suspensions that increase the total ammo to 450 shells and help in the fight against all sorts of titanium Beaufighters.
And without bombs and suspensions - an excellent climb and good maneuverability.
In general, a kind of universal workhorse, a strong middle peasant.

S
SpacePRedator014 19.04.22

La-5 and La-7, the most scoring aircraft, hit 2-4 times and another kapets aircraft. Yes, and how much I play, I always see only Yak da La and I-185, foreign aircraft are apparently not held in high esteem now, although Spiritfire could praise, because a brutal aircraft, 8 machine guns are no joke to you :)

s
schta 19.04.22

among the favorite aircraft is the seagull (both premium and regular - they are the same in battle).
Yak-9 for the monstrous firepower
Yak-3 for the maneuverability of the
Yer-2 for the bomb load and resistance to damage.

I don't like LaGG-3 and MiG-3 for boring gameplay on level 2.

Russians have almost all planes are good. I flew on all planes up to and including the 3rd era. All planes of the 4th era are open, but even in the arcade there is no life with the current online

r
requiemmm 19.04.22

From the favorite line of shops, almost the whole. Fifteenth, however, has not yet tasted, after the turning aircraft, the whistle with the maneuverability of Catalina and astronomical figures for bringing it to the top is a tin. Does not turn, does not hit, there is no one to fly with. Good only as a beaver interceptor, but I rarely saw beavers at these levels. I fly only in the arcade, bother breaking.
I really like the Stukas, including the version with big guns :) The leisurely crabbing of the ground is soothing...
Yaps...Yaps have Zero. Low speed, but excellent maneuverability and sufficient armament. After Zero, any monoplane is a log. Even the fucking superiority on Zero becomes quite fun.
Of the hated by everyone, the well-known Cancer-9K. The device for holding the bottoms in the game, just like Kvass was in WoT. Even the finished bottom will hit once or twice during the session, so as you see Cancer-9, you immediately know everything about its pilot - a low school student has come to assert himself.
American concrete planes. No, I understand that the bourgeoisie will donate, but it’s stupid to increase the strength at times and the damage is just bad form. I rammed two people on a cobra and didn’t fall, well, what good is that? They fixed it a little with a recent patch, but one hell of a nation is stupidly imbanuta and therefore I personally am of little interest, I only remove the stars.
Shaving before the third era is just a pain. Maybe I'm so lucky, but I regularly come across a team of clinical idiots when trying to remove the stars from the Britons. There is no beaver in my deck - no one has them, a stupid drain in three minutes. And this is already an axiom. I don't want to fly Wellington. In general, I can hardly imagine a person who will play on this cardboard box with bucket physics and defensive weapons to shoot sparrows as much as possible.

i
ivangroznui 19.04.22

Yak-9, on the one hand, I love it when I'm on it, and on the other hand, I hate it when it's against me

T
Tempatilomnus 19.04.22

Donkeys are the most hated planes, I'm playing for the Germans for now...

I
Ilya Kofanov 19.04.22

The most favorite plane is M.S. 202 - very maneuverable, moderately fast and quite suitable weapons.
Gelion_Prime
well, read about the survival rate and the percentage of non-combat losses of the IL-2 during the war and then you will understand.

B
Bomber 19.04.22

Amer and the USSR are the most pereapannye. Amers have great strength and good trunks, while the USSR has just hellish trunks, from which it blows everyone into the feces. Suffice it to recall that at the second level, all fighters of the USSR have GUNS, while other nations (and even America) have machine guns. Britons and Japs generally have 7,7 caliber machine guns, of which 1000 rounds of ammunition are needed to shoot down at least someone. Well, the Britons are still nothing, you can fly, but the Japs are pain. In addition to zero, the rest is just horror - the second level is Ki 45 with ONE 37 mm cannon and 15 (FIFTEEN, this is crazy) shells with a reload minute. I still somehow manage to shoot down from this gun, in which the shell flies at the speed of a stone thrown by hand. only a virtuoso can out of her, but she doesn’t take a nazmka except for a lightweight,
The Britons even have Wellington and a bucket, but their bomb load is not frail - a 4000-pound bomb looks like a barrel, and their fighters are quite funny and resemble Americans.
And so, in general, Britain and Japan - pain, America and the USSR - bend over. must be balanced by good technique.

I
Ilya Kofanov 19.04.22

The German bomber
has very good planes, both in armament (especially fokkers), and in survivability, maneuverability are not very strong, but this is made up for by the speed that the amers, in my opinion, lack, the American fighters barely pull the special 2nd level .

I
I__Inquisitor__I 19.04.22

Among the favorite Yak-7B and Yak-1B

A
Aladna_Hill 19.04.22

My favorite plane is the one that has not yet taken off from the enemy airfield!

K
Kirill Alexandrovich 19.04.22

FW 190D9 fw190 a4 spitfire mk24
Yak 3p

F
FERNANDOTORRES 19.04.22

Foki d9 d12 la-9 sleeping 9,22,24

O
Oleg Lisitskii 19.04.22

favorite series-spitfire
unloved series-flash (certainly 3-34 is terrible)

R
Roman Vedensky 19.04.22

Spitfire 22, Yak 3, Yak3 P, Yak 9T, Spitfire MK5c