3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grev_4 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Bear School Silver Swords (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For the manufacture of excellent and masterful swords of the Bear School, albedo and rebis are needed, respectively.

For the manufacture of albedo and rebis, you need a White Seagull, for the manufacture of which you need cherry liqueur on alcohol.

Actually the question is: where to look for this very cherry liqueur on alcohol ..? Or a recipe for her..?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AeReC 19.04.22

grev_4
it is sold by merchants

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 19.04.22

grev_4
at innkeepers

T
TyMAN_92 19.04.22

liquor from bartenders or herbalists, white gull to make using a recipe, albedo or herbalist or craft.

g
grev_4 19.04.22

AeReC
Dmitry Alexandrovich
Clearly, it means that I haven't examined all the innkeepers yet. Thank you! I will look for...

M
Maxonior 19.04.22

Alcohol for elixirs is sold in taverns (although not in all). Where else can alcohol be sold at all, if not in taverns? Is it really hard to guess?) For example, in the tavern "7 cats" near Novigrad. It's definitely there 100%

N
Niko71790 19.04.22

In the white garden, look at the tavern - there definitely is, with any random house.

s
seffko 19.04.22

Oh, and here's another stupid question.
I wonder who in the world of the witcher sells liquor, oh, probably the seller of weapons or armor, hmmm, maybe the innkeeper. No, nonsense, 100% blacksmith.

S
Sir Francis Drake 19.04.22

I remember exactly that I stocked up with the necessary alcohol for the same swords in a tavern under kaer trolde

U
U_Scarecrow_U 19.04.22

I can't find the recipe for this rebis. It's not in the crafting menu at all. Can you tell me where to get it? I will be grateful.

U
UnItalianoVero 19.04.22

grev_4 Tavern
next to Yennefer's room on Skelege

G
Gibsoncheg 19.04.22

In Novigrad, any innkeeper sells booze, although you can find 1 piece from them

s
seffko 19.04.22

U_Scarecrow_U
Master alchemist on skelege or divination.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 19.04.22

seffko Hmm
, I looked for Vorozhey - I didn’t find it, but I didn’t think about the alchemist. Thanks, I'll check.

g
grev_4 19.04.22

I only found these drunks at the innkeepers on Skellige. In Novigrad, he bypassed everyone - these drinks are zero ... Random?