3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rock2023 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Quest \"Master Bronnik\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, I found a gnome, I received the task to bring the tools, but I don’t know how to get to the island where those same tools are. Tell me please.
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 19.04.22

do not rush to complete it, you need level 20+
to get to the island by boat, you have a separate quest hanging in the main ones to find ciri. here in that quest there is a task to get to the island

A
Amar94 19.04.22

rok2023
where is the gnome???

r
rock2023 19.04.22

Amar94
Bloody Baron Blacksmith.

r
rock2023 19.04.22

Nicotinoz_

Thank you.

H
Heinrich Wien 19.04.22

rok2023 Can
you make a screen on the map? so I went far along the plot forgot where the castle is

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

Heinrich Wien
Velen-Voronitsa Castle.
There is this gnome!!!

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

People, where to collect a full set of armor, School of the Bear, I didn’t understand how to collect it or I missed it, can you tell me ?!

Z
ZerOveR 19.04.22

NeoXzz
Where exactly is the crow's castle?

A
Alexander5050 19.04.22

NeoXzz
This morning I read this topic and later I accidentally stumbled upon the armor here

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

Alexander5050
Ahahahahah, yes, this morning, I also found it there)))))))))))) thanks anyway !!!!

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

ZerOveR
Well, then open the map, somewhere in the middle of the map))))
Well, according to the plot, you have to get there, the task is called (Bloody Baron) you won’t miss, because this is his Voronitsa castle.

A
Alexander5050 19.04.22

So I still haven’t figured out how to enter NeoXzz here.
You need a key there, but I have no idea where to get it, maybe you entered, or someone else knows?

K
Ksenia Shakhramova 19.04.22

and where on the island are the tools?

Z
ZerOveR 19.04.22

NeoXzz
Another question is how to destroy the walls on which such an icon is depicted in the form of a spiral if you look at it with a witcher's flair and explosion bombs l and Aard don't care)

T
Tamerlan Ramazanov 19.04.22

ZerOveR
Aard

F
Forsaga_ps3 19.04.22

Fulfilled at last

C
Ca1denc 19.04.22

Forsaga_ps3
What's the point of starting to play such a game with a trainer?

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

Alexander5050
Damn people, you asked a question)))))
I remember I came to the building and the same key was needed there, I climbed everything but I didn’t find the key, but it turns out I got there ahead of time (I don’t like to grab quests and the task right away in open world games, but I like to scout everything) and only by quest you can get there, here's an example, I couldn't get somewhere in the roofing felts mountain, roofing felts in a cave (I've already completed so many quests that you can't remember everything) and couldn't get there, although I see on the mini map that there is a room there, but I don’t know how to get through (40 minutes or something like that) it took me to find the entrance, but everything turned out to be very simple, I need a quest with a cute witch (her name is Gwyn, well, or something like that) she will give a thing which destroys the illusion, here you come, and the Witcher says that they say there is an illusion and it needs to be removed, bang and passed))))))) that's all, there is still an example, I was looking for the entrance to the cave, I was tired of looking, it was already bombed, that's all turned out to be very easyturn behind the bush, there is a passage to the bottom, and I swam like a slow poke underwater)))))
Sometimes the solutions lie on the surface, but we do not see them)))

A
Alexander5050 19.04.22

NeoXzz
Do you remember where to find that witch?

N
NeoXzz 19.04.22

Alexander5050
Forgive people, her name is Keira Metz, not Gwi)))))))))) judging by the question, you don’t have this lantern, so complete a couple of quests with her and then she will give you both a lantern and a thing that will destroy the illusion.
And the thing that destroys the illusion will be very useful to you, since a lot of good loot (swords, armor, etc.) lies behind the walls created by the illusion.
All these swords from the school of the eagle, bear, cat, all this is garbage, I found swords that twist them a hundred times, but I have swords, steel for 600 damage, and silver 800 with something damage and all the extra buns.